Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Difference between a navy suit jacket and navy sports jacket Last post on 9/18/12 at 2:20pm in Classic Menswear
- shirt/tie color suggestion for new jacket Last post on 10/29/12 at 1:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What color shirt and handkerchief would go with a yellow blazer? Last post on 9/6/12 at 10:53am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Le Noeud Papillon
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
wings+horns F/W 2012 - Page 15
Styleforum Top Picks
Nepats, your best bet is too check the stockist, and see who has a large loop online, and then check their sale page. If they have a lot of summer stuff up there for sale, then you might want to wait. I can't see the official site having much on sale, because some of the stuff from F/W that was on the site is now coming up "not in stock", but who knows. I kind of said fuck it and went for it full price. It's a great piece, and both the hoody and sweats have gotten a lot of compliments, as well as stares, with people wondering who makes it. I myself wish they made a robe in the large loop instead of tiger fleece because I would be all over that.
If you live in Vancouver W+H and R.C. are having a warehouse sale...
I was saying the same thing. Although I myself would rather wear W+H just because I can pull it off. Junya outerwear makes me look awkward besides a few pieces. The prices though are basically whats stopping me from actually buying anything. The outerwear is definitely something I'd wait for 50-60% drop. Like the A2 jacket is great but for $880 I can't do it.
Also, anyone have any thoughts on the military jacket and pants. I'm definitely diggin them, but at 500 and 300, it again like most of the stuff seems steep.
What they should do is drop all their prices 25-30% and see how much more people would be buying. I myself would feel a lot better about buying from them, and would continue to grab more pieces. Rather than sitting and being picky,only getting 1 or 2 items each season becuase of the cost. Reason being is I would wear a majority of the line, unlike a lot of other brands where it's a few things here and there.
But the asshole walking into Holt Renfrew has no idea what ToJ is. And sadly this asshole is who W+H is trying to target.
It *IS* a shame because W+H has always been one of the most wearable brands I can think of, but they are pricing themselves out of the market.
Yeah I agree with you on that. I read my post again and realized it said "its great buy for $880" but it was supposed to be "it's great "but" for $880 I can't do it." It's crazy where they come up with the price like that. I myself hope people don't buy into most of the stuff, in hopes that next seasons will be a normal/do able price.
Yeah, Some people can afford to not care, I guess.
"they are pricing themselves out of the market"
I wish the Camo jacquard shirt (sulphur) wasn't so popular but after seeing all of the regular spots sell out in my size I had to jump. I wish I would have got my head out my butt and ordered during Acrimony's sale 2 weeks ago.
I hope to pick up some more basics and outerwear on sale though.
- wings+horns F/W 2012
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 7 seconds ago
- › When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale? 1 minute ago
- › The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford 2 minutes ago
- › Top 5 sports watches under $1000 - a contest! 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 4 minutes ago
- › WTB: TOJ1 sz 50 black/black 4 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 minutes ago
- › 100k pull-ups in 2014 6 minutes ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 7 minutes ago
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw