Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:38 pm in Classic Menswear
- Eidos Napoli Last post on Today at 1:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
wings+horns F/W 2012 - Page 9
Styleforum Top Picks
I feel like nothing but a poser or redneck wearing that shit, no matter what the style or brand.
honestly i don't get the shit either. All these camo prints make me puke. Pants, shirts, whatever the fuck it is you name it the SF hype train is on it. don't get.
Which is why I like this season's black camo pants. Really subtle, looks like black pants from a distance and you can see the camo up close or in daylight.
Someone who has a pair should take a shot in daylight/direct sunlight, be curious to see the difference in lighting.
wet the waist and wear it while damp. that will stretch it.
I think, it depends on colour.
I know they are all same fabrics but olive and navy stretched a bit, tan didn't for me
it boggles my mind that W&H still hasn't fixed their quality control process with buttons. just picked up slub blazer, slub pants, and oxford charcoal (from s/s) and i will need to reinforce the buttons on all of them. The buttons are pretty much falling off the oxford. That's like four years of the same easily fixable problem lol.
A process that really works is once you buy your new W+H, take a dab of clear nail polish and dab it over the front and back where the button stich is, it will harden in place and you'll avoid having to go through this!! works wonders for my slub pants! only need a tiny dab -hope this helps
- wings+horns F/W 2012
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Allen Edmonds Walnut Shell Cordovan Dalton Boot 8.5D 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 4 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › Anyone interested in joining me in a bulk order of 13" Tailors'... 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › whnay.'s good taste thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...