Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 11:55 am in Classic Menswear
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:34 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:59 pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: Today
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
wings+horns F/W 2012 - Page 9
Styleforum Top Pickspost #122 of 8717/27/12 at 9:01pmWTF is with everyone's obsession with camo on here and sufu?
I feel like nothing but a poser or redneck wearing that shit, no matter what the style or brand.post #123 of 8717/27/12 at 9:33pmpost #124 of 8717/28/12 at 1:35pmpost #125 of 8717/28/12 at 7:16pmQuote:
honestly i don't get the shit either. All these camo prints make me puke. Pants, shirts, whatever the fuck it is you name it the SF hype train is on it. don't get.post #126 of 8717/30/12 at 11:07ampost #127 of 8717/30/12 at 11:11ampost #128 of 8717/30/12 at 11:14amQuote:
Which is why I like this season's black camo pants. Really subtle, looks like black pants from a distance and you can see the camo up close or in daylight.post #129 of 8717/30/12 at 1:56pmQuote:Ditto. I think camo is one of the harder things to pull off, and I generally dislike camo print on most things. This seasons black pants are sublte enough that they'd be fairly easy to pull-off imo. The blue, not so much.
Someone who has a pair should take a shot in daylight/direct sunlight, be curious to see the difference in lighting.post #130 of 8717/30/12 at 4:54pmpost #131 of 8717/30/12 at 6:59pmpost #132 of 8717/30/12 at 7:02pmQuote:
wet the waist and wear it while damp. that will stretch it.post #133 of 8717/31/12 at 6:42amQuote:
I think, it depends on colour.
I know they are all same fabrics but olive and navy stretched a bit, tan didn't for mepost #134 of 8717/31/12 at 6:49amit boggles my mind that W&H still hasn't fixed their quality control process with buttons. just picked up slub blazer, slub pants, and oxford charcoal (from s/s) and i will need to reinforce the buttons on all of them. The buttons are pretty much falling off the oxford. That's like four years of the same easily fixable problem lol.post #135 of 8717/31/12 at 4:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by MichaelPemulis
it boggles my mind that W&H still hasn't fixed their quality control process with buttons. just picked up slub blazer, slub pants, and oxford charcoal (from s/s) and i will need to reinforce the buttons on all of them. The buttons are pretty much falling off the oxford. That's like four years of the same easily fixable problem lol.
A process that really works is once you buy your new W+H, take a dab of clear nail polish and dab it over the front and back where the button stich is, it will harden in place and you'll avoid having to go through this!! works wonders for my slub pants! only need a tiny dab -hope this helps
- wings+horns F/W 2012
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***4th Annual SF 2014-2015 YAHOO! FANTASY B-BALL FANTASY LEAGUES... 4 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 4 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots style# 8181 -- size 11.5D -- near new 5 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 6 minutes ago
- › The Suits of Spectre (2015), the latest Bond film 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Things that are making you happy*******food and drink edition****** 11 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) 15 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...