Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Eidos Napoli Last post on 12/17/14 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Difference between a navy suit jacket and navy sports jacket Last post on 9/18/12 at 2:20pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
wings+horns F/W 2012 - Page 9
Styleforum Top Picks
I feel like nothing but a poser or redneck wearing that shit, no matter what the style or brand.
honestly i don't get the shit either. All these camo prints make me puke. Pants, shirts, whatever the fuck it is you name it the SF hype train is on it. don't get.
Which is why I like this season's black camo pants. Really subtle, looks like black pants from a distance and you can see the camo up close or in daylight.
Someone who has a pair should take a shot in daylight/direct sunlight, be curious to see the difference in lighting.
wet the waist and wear it while damp. that will stretch it.
I think, it depends on colour.
I know they are all same fabrics but olive and navy stretched a bit, tan didn't for me
it boggles my mind that W&H still hasn't fixed their quality control process with buttons. just picked up slub blazer, slub pants, and oxford charcoal (from s/s) and i will need to reinforce the buttons on all of them. The buttons are pretty much falling off the oxford. That's like four years of the same easily fixable problem lol.
A process that really works is once you buy your new W+H, take a dab of clear nail polish and dab it over the front and back where the button stich is, it will harden in place and you'll avoid having to go through this!! works wonders for my slub pants! only need a tiny dab -hope this helps
- wings+horns F/W 2012
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 7 minutes ago
- › Selling Good Cc,Cvv,Fullz,dumps,bank login,wu transfert,paypal 8 minutes ago
- › ***Carven Sheepskin/Shearling Tan Bomber Jacket *** 8 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 10 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › It claims to make you powerfully built, alluring and good-looking 13 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 13 minutes ago
- › Two horrible experiences with Mr. Porter 15 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 16 minutes ago
- › They were selling their products to good 17 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...