or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Question for RL Croc shoe experts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Question for RL Croc shoe experts

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 
Any idea who makes the black captoes? Despite the fact that they have EG trees in them, I highly doubt they are EG. Please comment on the quality.

TIA

-1.jpg
post #2 of 13
Where did you find these?? Please tell me part of sale...
post #3 of 13
Thread Starter 
Yes!! All three are on sale. The loafer really is EG.
post #4 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Where did you find these?? Please tell me part of sale...

??????
post #5 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr monty View Post

??????

I think he's asking for the specific store. They are at the Mansion......
post #6 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrybrowne View Post

Any idea who makes the black captoes? Despite the fact that they have EG trees in them, I highly doubt they are EG. Please comment on the quality.
TIA
-1.jpg

The are pretty ugly crocs with the tiles all over the place.
post #7 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrybrowne View Post

Yes!! All three are on sale. The loafer really is EG.

Dare I ask the price?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meister View Post

The are pretty ugly crocs with the tiles all over the place.

You're nuts. Those are perfect crocs.
post #8 of 13
The brown ones look great, did they have loafers in croc?
post #9 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Dare I ask the price?

They are around 3K down from 5.
post #10 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post

The brown ones look great, did they have loafers in croc?

Yep. A couple of drivers too.
post #11 of 13
The key was to peek under the tree for the writing inside or at least snap a pic of the sole.
post #12 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORE View Post

The key was to peek under the tree for the writing inside or at least snap a pic of the sole.

That was a pic sent to my by the SA.....
post #13 of 13
Tell your SA the key wink.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Question for RL Croc shoe experts