Related Forum Threads
- best value designer mens wallet? Last post on 9/13/12 at 10:01am in Streetwear and Denim
- Designers' Outfits Last post on 2/1/16 at 2:27pm in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NEW-Paul Smith Orange Goat Leather Zip Around Wallet Last post on 12/19/15 at 5:36am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread Last post on 10/22/16 at 12:40am in Classic Menswear
- Are Gucci, Burberry, Louis Vuitotn, etc. actually luxury brands? Last post on 12/3/12 at 2:26pm in Classic Menswear
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Last edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Louis Vuitton Quality - After 3 Weeks use. - Page 8
Hi all, here is my 2cents...
I travelled to Europe earlier this year and fell in love with LV Product (not instantly because of the price and Im not into fashion). I admire the Service and Quality of the product. I bought a sneaker boot ( http://youtu.be/-B05-CQRClM) and after worn them roughly about 3 times, I found the leather start deteriorating and the Ring around the shoe string loop also started to rust. I was told LV provide International warranty for at least 2 years on most of their product and some of them are lifetime warranty (bags etc) so I went to the Flagship store back in Melbourne. I was lucky on that day that the store manager served me and she took the appropriate action. she offered me to have the shoes repaired and if that's not avail she would refund me with gift Card or swap with another item.
Long story short, they are unable to fix it so she called all of the LV stores around the world for the same pair but unfortunately the shoes was too popular and they don't have my size. So she offered me a refund. I picked up another shoes (http://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&feature=vm&video_id=XydgqeOILko ) and recently I bought this sneaker (http://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&feature=vm&video_id=Bmj8ic0JIoQ)
So I think sometime you need to be diplomatic in dealing with this situation and always speak to the right people (Manager)
I hope this helps...
Hi all, I forgot to add my experience of buying Fake Item of eBay and the embarrassment that I suffered from it!
If you happened to buy items online (eBay) is notorious for people selling Fake Item, make sure you check my Video on Fake James Wallet Video
Please note that LV won't authenticate your item and one way of getting them to "check it" is to request a Hot Stamp on selected items!
Enjoy the video and please leave a comment!
- › Crusty's "What I wore on this Date in History" - a walk down memory... 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 11 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 15 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 22 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 25 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 28 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 31 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 33 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 33 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...