Express is the worst store on earth.
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 12:18 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?Last edited: 2/9/16
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Image Consultant on Youtube.... Helps Guy Get a New Wardrobe With $3,000 and still looks bad in terms of SF standards at least... - Page 2post #16 of 715/29/12 at 9:45am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17 of 715/29/12 at 9:57ampost #18 of 715/29/12 at 10:01ampost #19 of 715/29/12 at 11:59ampost #20 of 715/29/12 at 12:59pmpost #21 of 715/29/12 at 2:25pmpost #22 of 715/29/12 at 4:47pmpost #23 of 715/29/12 at 5:10pm
He has an excellent website. Here is a good picture where you can see his suit with alot of shoulder padding. Also needs to show some cuff.post #24 of 715/29/12 at 5:37pmI never trust a man with chin spinach.
Here's what I would do with the 3k:
2 Kent Wang suits (A-line), navy and charcoal, $750+$750=$1500
4 Nialma shirts (TM-line), 2 white 2 lt. blue, $150x3=$450
2 Kent Wang shoes, brown captoe & black plaintoe, $350x2=$700
4 Sam Hober ties, grenadine 4-folds, $80x4=$320
3 Viccel socks, Winter OTC, $10x3=$30
... and I'd run around naked for the other 5 days of the weekpost #25 of 715/29/12 at 5:38pmpost #26 of 715/29/12 at 5:45pmfor $3,000
4 pairs of brooks brothers milano non-advantage chino, $290
4 supima brooks brothers sweaters, $260
merino socks at target...$15
3 AE belts, $200
3 pairs of levis 513..one selvedge....$275
8 shirts, Charles tyrwhitt tailored fit...$350
3 pairs of Meermins at $700 total
2 suit supply suits, $940
ok, $30 over
Edited by Quadcammer - 5/29/12 at 5:58pmpost #27 of 715/29/12 at 5:51pmpost #28 of 715/29/12 at 6:05pmHis website says he charges around 1500 for that "experience". I can't imagine paying to have someone take me to express, macys and target. I also can't see how their product and price point would be intimidating to a person new to shopping. I can totally see being afraid of going into a high end store and not knowing what to get, and fear wasting a lot of money on clothes that are not your style or fit, or comfort level. I run into a personal shopper or style consultant once a week, usually they help they provide is no better than the sales associate's assistance.post #29 of 715/29/12 at 6:13pm
- Image Consultant on Youtube.... Helps Guy Get a New Wardrobe With $3,000 and still looks bad in terms of SF standards at least...
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1655 Active Users (343 Members and 1312 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 10 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 10 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.