Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- Can you dentify this red bomber jacket? Last post on 6/8/12 at 9:45am in Streetwear and Denim
- Cord Trucker Jacket Last post on 6/11/12 at 8:03am in Streetwear and Denim
One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
Last edited: 3/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Technical Outerwear - Page 57
Styleforum Top Picks
So what do you guys think of Isaora S/S14?
I kind of like the knit bomber and that sweatshirt. Simple wearable stuff.
Their more interesting stuff is a bit off mark for me. The pants really need some ribbed cuffs. The sportcoat looks cool but the fit/cut seems off.
Isaora 3L shell in black for $193 shipped at East Dane. Still available in L:
How does this fit? Didn't some guy post fits a while back?
Overall I think Acronym materials are decent. Some of the Goretex hardshell stuff may not be breathable enough for all day wear and 870 euro for a Paclite jacket is frankly ridiculous.but the Schoeller, cotton and Lora Piana pieces are really nice.
For me the biggest issue is how to wear Acronym and not look like a Walt or Mall Ninja.
Edited by Grove - 3/10/14 at 5:21am
- Technical Outerwear
Styleforum Top Picks
- › PRICE DROP: VASS Cigar Shell Cordovan Custom U-Cap Bal Boots, sz44... 1 minute ago
- › NIB Ralph Lauren Brown leather and burlap loafer. 6 minutes ago
- › Polo Ralph Lauren Shell Cordovan Marlow Bluchers 9D 7 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 7 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 9 minutes ago
- › $995 Ferragamo Tramezza Brown Dress Shoe 11.5D US 10 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 13 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 14 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 16 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...