You can go without putting it in, it isn't required, but what reason could they have for asking?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 12:28 pm in Classic Menswear
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- Can you dentify this red bomber jacket? Last post on 6/8/12 at 9:45am in Streetwear and Denim
One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
Last edited: 3/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Technical Outerwear - Page 53
Styleforum Top Picks
^ thanks for the heads up, just ordered 3 tees and some boxers. I like that they have a nicer colour palette than other merino shirts. I'm trying to get different merino tees to make a review comparing all of them. I like that finisterre has stopped making them 100% merino and are now 80% merino 20% poliamide. They say that 100% merino is not durable enough and with my experience with icebreaker I tend to agree. Let's see how they perform regarding smells and wearing them for 3-4 days.
Also got a nice camera (canon s120), will post some pics of everything when it arrives.
Possibly too performance orientated styling for your needs but Woolpower make top notch merino blended clothing.
Edited by Grove - 2/1/14 at 10:41am
^ finisterre tees have shipped today so they should be here on friday. I got both models Eddy and portland. S in portland and eddy M, measurements are almost the same since Eddy is supossed to be a baselayer/undershirt. I liked the colours and it's the same fabric so... will report about the sizing too.
I was working a bit on the list of tees, decided to make a minisite instead of a spreadsheet. I think I'll put it up tomorrow and we can talk about it and add the ones I forget. Reviews when I have more time, probably on the weekend.
Was considering Uniqlo tights but they are seasonal and probably not as warm. Plus, I'd prefer the wool fabric, authenticity in material versus a blend of polyester.
I know @Tigerprawn is a big advocate of merino base layers. Help me out (:
I like these for tights, but more pricey:
Honestly, Uni-Qlo decent enough for me, my mom LOVES merino wool though and buys me this stuff every time I come home, and I do appreciate it
You're around my area right? I'd say Uniqlo gets the job done at a fraction of the cost and would layer better. The only time I even wear my merino tights is when I go camping.
If you still prefer merino tights, I'd look at Icebreaker like @deadsunrise mentioned, but I'm a big fan of Smartwool. I can't speak for the current quality, but the tights I bought over two years ago with hard wear are still doing great.
One thing to note about merino, especially as a baselayer for pants is that it will wear down and pill quickly depending on what pants you're wearing and how rough the inside face is.
- Technical Outerwear
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Quality mens shoes under $500 10 seconds ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 37 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 39 seconds ago
- › The Look goes on... 41 seconds ago
- › SW&D CHALLENGE - BOLD COLORS - 4/8/14 - 4/24/14 1 minute ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Superman VS Batman - Movie Thread (May 6, 2016) 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan