Yeah, that's actually kinda disheartening for some strange reason. I hope it just means they are leaning further toward every day wear with tech features and not a full on outdoor clothing line. But if Machus is dropping them then it sounds like its probably the opposite.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 5:09 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- Can you dentify this red bomber jacket? Last post on 6/8/12 at 9:45am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn OuterwearLast edited: 9/8/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Technical Outerwear - Page 48post #706 of 12491/5/14 at 7:21pmpost #707 of 12491/5/14 at 7:23pmpost #708 of 12491/5/14 at 7:31pm
I agree, that's why I hope they keep moving that direction. It's just the fact that Machus dropped them which is a little weird. Although most of Machus' lineup is pretty avant garde compared to Isaora so maybe it's as simple as that - Isaora doesn't fit in next to RO, Damir Doma and their private label stuff.post #709 of 12491/5/14 at 7:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum
I agree, that's why I hope they keep moving that direction. It's just the fact that Machus dropped them which is a little weird. Although most of Machus' lineup is pretty avant garde compared to Isaora so maybe it's as simple as that - Isaora doesn't fit in next to RO, Damir Doma and their private label stuff.
I was going to come back at you and say they have RC, W+H, N&F, and even Red Wing, but I noticed that their buys from those brands are pretty selective.
The way the email was worded makes it sound more political.post #710 of 12491/7/14 at 9:29amQuote:
I Tried on the mainline Isaora insulate shirt yesterday. I'm usually a small in GBV and I was between sizes for the shirt. Small fit fine, but the collar seem too small and the medium was too loose. In terms of craftsmanship it seem well made. I would have picked it up as I'm looking for a mid layer piece for my shell outwear. Hopefully I can find an arcteryx veilance mionn blazer on sale still.
Anybody experience White Mountineering stuff? Never seen the stuff in person but guessing they are more fashion then technical? Was lookiing at the below:
Not sure if their stuff warrants the high price b/c its made in Japan. Any input would be fine. Cheerspost #711 of 12491/7/14 at 12:57pmpost #712 of 12491/7/14 at 2:18pmpost #713 of 12491/8/14 at 4:19pmpost #714 of 12491/8/14 at 8:19pmQuote:
I have a merino tshirt and a henley, and the insulated shirt. The mediums for all of them fit great on me, and I'm 6'3", 200 lbs, 41" chest. They're all pretty long which is nice if you're tall.post #715 of 12491/8/14 at 8:34pmpost #716 of 12491/11/14 at 11:32ampost #717 of 12491/11/14 at 11:43ampost #718 of 12491/11/14 at 4:10pmpost #719 of 12491/12/14 at 6:28am
Got this Stone Island Shadow Project-jacket two weeks back.
I like my jackets to fit a little bit bigger than what they are supposed to. Also it is quite hard for me to find tops that fit, due to my length/width-proportions.
I know the fit is quite boring, didnt put any time to it, but I am just wondering what you think of the fit of the jacket itself?
Also, how would you wear it? Would love to get a grip of the whole Techwear-style more, so help me out if you want to :)
Thanks!post #720 of 12491/12/14 at 9:20am
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 29 seconds ago
- › BLACK SWEATERS! SF APPROVED? 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 4 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Black Sweaters! SF approved? 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 7 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...