Yeah, that's actually kinda disheartening for some strange reason. I hope it just means they are leaning further toward every day wear with tech features and not a full on outdoor clothing line. But if Machus is dropping them then it sounds like its probably the opposite.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 9:28 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- Can you dentify this red bomber jacket? Last post on 6/8/12 at 9:45am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn OuterwearLast edited: 9/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Technical Outerwear - Page 48post #706 of 11771/5/14 at 7:21pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #707 of 11771/5/14 at 7:23pmpost #708 of 11771/5/14 at 7:31pm
I agree, that's why I hope they keep moving that direction. It's just the fact that Machus dropped them which is a little weird. Although most of Machus' lineup is pretty avant garde compared to Isaora so maybe it's as simple as that - Isaora doesn't fit in next to RO, Damir Doma and their private label stuff.post #709 of 11771/5/14 at 7:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum
I agree, that's why I hope they keep moving that direction. It's just the fact that Machus dropped them which is a little weird. Although most of Machus' lineup is pretty avant garde compared to Isaora so maybe it's as simple as that - Isaora doesn't fit in next to RO, Damir Doma and their private label stuff.
I was going to come back at you and say they have RC, W+H, N&F, and even Red Wing, but I noticed that their buys from those brands are pretty selective.
The way the email was worded makes it sound more political.post #710 of 11771/7/14 at 9:29amQuote:
I Tried on the mainline Isaora insulate shirt yesterday. I'm usually a small in GBV and I was between sizes for the shirt. Small fit fine, but the collar seem too small and the medium was too loose. In terms of craftsmanship it seem well made. I would have picked it up as I'm looking for a mid layer piece for my shell outwear. Hopefully I can find an arcteryx veilance mionn blazer on sale still.
Anybody experience White Mountineering stuff? Never seen the stuff in person but guessing they are more fashion then technical? Was lookiing at the below:
Not sure if their stuff warrants the high price b/c its made in Japan. Any input would be fine. Cheerspost #711 of 11771/7/14 at 12:57pmpost #712 of 11771/7/14 at 2:18pmpost #713 of 11771/8/14 at 4:19pmpost #714 of 11771/8/14 at 8:19pmQuote:
I have a merino tshirt and a henley, and the insulated shirt. The mediums for all of them fit great on me, and I'm 6'3", 200 lbs, 41" chest. They're all pretty long which is nice if you're tall.post #715 of 11771/8/14 at 8:34pmpost #716 of 11771/11/14 at 11:32ampost #717 of 11771/11/14 at 11:43ampost #718 of 11771/11/14 at 4:10pmpost #719 of 11771/12/14 at 6:28am
Got this Stone Island Shadow Project-jacket two weeks back.
I like my jackets to fit a little bit bigger than what they are supposed to. Also it is quite hard for me to find tops that fit, due to my length/width-proportions.
I know the fit is quite boring, didnt put any time to it, but I am just wondering what you think of the fit of the jacket itself?
Also, how would you wear it? Would love to get a grip of the whole Techwear-style more, so help me out if you want to :)
- Technical Outerwear
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 1 minute ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1