Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/10/16 at 5:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- Can you dentify this red bomber jacket? Last post on 6/8/12 at 9:45am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn OuterwearLast edited: 9/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Technical Outerwear - Page 42
Styleforum Top Pickspost #617 of 117712/4/13 at 8:03pmJudo pants look awesome, just checked them out. A bit pricey without discount though.
Definitely wish I had seen the post about the lunargrand boots...they're pretty killer and I need a new pair of boots for the winter.
I don't know if you guys get behind icebreaker at all, but I just picked up a softshell made by them. It's lined with merino wool (260g/m) and has a synthetic outer with a DWR, plus waterproof zips and a media port on the inside of the chest pocket. Sleeves are cut at an angle to allow full use of the thumb while part of the sleeve covers the palm of your hand up to the pinkie. The logo is tiny, on the left sleeve, and black stitching on black, so it's barely visible. Pretty nice imo.
Sorry for the shitty pic, but it gives you a little bit of an idea on the fit..post #618 of 117712/4/13 at 8:09pmpost #619 of 117712/4/13 at 10:44pmpost #620 of 117712/5/13 at 11:56ampost #621 of 117712/6/13 at 11:38amQuote:
I have a pair and have been wearing them non-stop. However, it's a very aggressive taper especially near the calves. Also just water resistant not waterproof.post #622 of 117712/6/13 at 2:20pmpost #623 of 117712/6/13 at 7:15pmSorta a stupid question but what type of t shirts should you wear with sweatpants and anti fit pants? I feel like I got the pants + shoes thing down but failing at the shirts, don't know what brands to look at or know of any good examples of people wearing sweat pants without looking like they are homeless. Right now mostly just wearing raggy gym Tspost #624 of 117712/6/13 at 7:29pmpost #625 of 117712/6/13 at 8:37pmpost #626 of 117712/6/13 at 9:35pmpost #627 of 117712/6/13 at 11:40pmpost #628 of 117712/7/13 at 3:07ampost #629 of 117712/7/13 at 7:51amQuote:
Sorry dude, I forgot to list its just a liiner (non-goretex). If you want one that a company makes and is only for individual purchase as a whole, tell them you own the jacket and the liner was ruined in the wash, lost, ripped when hiking, etc. Let them know you'll pay full price for a replacement.post #630 of 117712/7/13 at 1:01pmStone island has been top of my list for over 25 years iceberg then si and cp but the last few years it dropped its guard and let some shit gear get through ,it's was down to the tits that thought they were lads ,ha ha jokers but over the last few years they are back on the ball love the camouflage dippio jacket best buy for a few years still getting comments when I put it on , but I have over 50 si and cp jackets so I have to change my style
- Technical Outerwear
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 seconds ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 22 seconds ago
- › Wooden Rocking Horse UK 26 seconds ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 59 seconds ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?