thanks for the tips guys. If I end up keeping the stuff I'll message them begging mercy on my soul and ask for a retroactive discount
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 5:57 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- Can you dentify this red bomber jacket? Last post on 6/8/12 at 9:45am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn OuterwearLast edited: 9/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Technical Outerwear - Page 40
Styleforum Top Pickspost #587 of 117712/3/13 at 11:19ampost #588 of 117712/3/13 at 11:22amQuote:
Fwiw you will only get 40% off the tech shell. The IO was excluded from all sales.post #589 of 117712/3/13 at 11:31ampost #590 of 117712/3/13 at 11:51ampost #591 of 117712/3/13 at 1:03pmWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Trichome had a pic up on their instagram of a pair of hike pants from them? I don't see them on the website though. Looks promising in a reigning champ sort of way. Not really tech gear though.post #592 of 117712/3/13 at 1:25pmQuote:
Sad, but true. Isaora always gets discounted so heavily. I've seen some of their stockists go as deep as 80% on decent looking stuff.
There's a few pieces I'm waiting on too. Need some warm gear for the next snowboarding seasonpost #593 of 117712/3/13 at 1:55pmpost #594 of 117712/3/13 at 3:33pmpost #595 of 117712/3/13 at 3:33pm
Does anybody own one of the zip hoody's from Isaora's iO line?
How are they? I want an easy jacket but haven't found anything I like, so now I'm just looking at zip hoody's but want to try something other than Reigning Champ for a change.
Am I right to assume there's no "technical" fabrics in the iO range? If I'm in the cold, it will be cold. And If I'm in the rain, I will get wet. Correct?
Aside from that, are they comfy? fit well?post #596 of 117712/3/13 at 3:53pmpost #597 of 117712/3/13 at 3:56pmOccultVexillum although merino wool is not your typical technical fabric, it's probably the best natural technical fabric you can get.
it'll help to keep you warm in colder climates and cool in warm weather, resists smells, wicks away sweat from the body and dries quickly especially when compared to cotton.post #598 of 117712/3/13 at 4:03pmpost #599 of 117712/3/13 at 4:06pmpost #600 of 117712/3/13 at 4:18pmQuote:
I'm getting a merino t tomorrow, can compare to Outlier. I have the fleece zip from the IO line and I like it a lot, gotten tons of compliments on it.
Code doesn't work on IO as said before.
- Technical Outerwear
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › The Official Cars Discount / Thrift & DIY Questions and Bragging ... 38 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 1 minute ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 1 minute ago
- › NWT: Ermenegildo Zegna Unstructured Sport Jacket EU50R 4 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 10 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 11 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 13 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...