thanks for the tips guys. If I end up keeping the stuff I'll message them begging mercy on my soul and ask for a retroactive discount
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 6:29 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- Can you dentify this red bomber jacket? Last post on 6/8/12 at 9:45am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn OuterwearLast edited: 9/8/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Technical Outerwear - Page 40post #587 of 124912/3/13 at 11:19ampost #588 of 124912/3/13 at 11:22amQuote:
Fwiw you will only get 40% off the tech shell. The IO was excluded from all sales.post #589 of 124912/3/13 at 11:31ampost #590 of 124912/3/13 at 11:51ampost #591 of 124912/3/13 at 1:03pmWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Trichome had a pic up on their instagram of a pair of hike pants from them? I don't see them on the website though. Looks promising in a reigning champ sort of way. Not really tech gear though.post #592 of 124912/3/13 at 1:25pmQuote:
Sad, but true. Isaora always gets discounted so heavily. I've seen some of their stockists go as deep as 80% on decent looking stuff.
There's a few pieces I'm waiting on too. Need some warm gear for the next snowboarding seasonpost #593 of 124912/3/13 at 1:55pmpost #594 of 124912/3/13 at 3:33pmpost #595 of 124912/3/13 at 3:33pm
Does anybody own one of the zip hoody's from Isaora's iO line?
How are they? I want an easy jacket but haven't found anything I like, so now I'm just looking at zip hoody's but want to try something other than Reigning Champ for a change.
Am I right to assume there's no "technical" fabrics in the iO range? If I'm in the cold, it will be cold. And If I'm in the rain, I will get wet. Correct?
Aside from that, are they comfy? fit well?post #596 of 124912/3/13 at 3:53pmpost #597 of 124912/3/13 at 3:56pmOccultVexillum although merino wool is not your typical technical fabric, it's probably the best natural technical fabric you can get.
it'll help to keep you warm in colder climates and cool in warm weather, resists smells, wicks away sweat from the body and dries quickly especially when compared to cotton.post #598 of 124912/3/13 at 4:03pmpost #599 of 124912/3/13 at 4:06pmpost #600 of 124912/3/13 at 4:18pmQuote:
I'm getting a merino t tomorrow, can compare to Outlier. I have the fleece zip from the IO line and I like it a lot, gotten tons of compliments on it.
Code doesn't work on IO as said before.
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Viberg Boots 2 minutes ago
- › NWOT Luigi Bianch Mantova 100% cashmere navy overcoat 54 52 2 minutes ago
- › FS: AUGUST CARLO BARBERA OFFERS, LINEN,MOHAIR,CASHMERE ETC 2 minutes ago
- › Sartoriale = Official Affiliate Vendor thread 6 minutes ago
- › Creepy Sartorial Images 6 minutes ago
- › Bespoke shoes in UK - a more affordable option? 15 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 18 minutes ago
- › KOPPO, sustainable Luxury timepieces higliting wood marquetry dials 21 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 27 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 28 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...