thanks for the tips guys. If I end up keeping the stuff I'll message them begging mercy on my soul and ask for a retroactive discount
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 6:35 am in Classic Menswear
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- Can you dentify this red bomber jacket? Last post on 6/8/12 at 9:45am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
Technical Outerwear - Page 40
Styleforum Top Picks
Fwiw you will only get 40% off the tech shell. The IO was excluded from all sales.
Trichome had a pic up on their instagram of a pair of hike pants from them? I don't see them on the website though. Looks promising in a reigning champ sort of way. Not really tech gear though.
Sad, but true. Isaora always gets discounted so heavily. I've seen some of their stockists go as deep as 80% on decent looking stuff.
There's a few pieces I'm waiting on too. Need some warm gear for the next snowboarding season
Does anybody own one of the zip hoody's from Isaora's iO line?
How are they? I want an easy jacket but haven't found anything I like, so now I'm just looking at zip hoody's but want to try something other than Reigning Champ for a change.
Am I right to assume there's no "technical" fabrics in the iO range? If I'm in the cold, it will be cold. And If I'm in the rain, I will get wet. Correct?
Aside from that, are they comfy? fit well?
it'll help to keep you warm in colder climates and cool in warm weather, resists smells, wicks away sweat from the body and dries quickly especially when compared to cotton.
I'm getting a merino t tomorrow, can compare to Outlier. I have the fleece zip from the IO line and I like it a lot, gotten tons of compliments on it.
Code doesn't work on IO as said before.
- Technical Outerwear
- › need help finding fatigues with long leg 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 5 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 6 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 7 minutes ago
- › Conrad Wu - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 9 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan