thanks for the tips guys. If I end up keeping the stuff I'll message them begging mercy on my soul and ask for a retroactive discount
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 4:54 pm in Classic Menswear
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- Can you dentify this red bomber jacket? Last post on 6/8/12 at 9:45am in Streetwear and Denim
One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
Last edited: 3/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Technical Outerwear - Page 40
Styleforum Top Picks
Fwiw you will only get 40% off the tech shell. The IO was excluded from all sales.
Trichome had a pic up on their instagram of a pair of hike pants from them? I don't see them on the website though. Looks promising in a reigning champ sort of way. Not really tech gear though.
Sad, but true. Isaora always gets discounted so heavily. I've seen some of their stockists go as deep as 80% on decent looking stuff.
There's a few pieces I'm waiting on too. Need some warm gear for the next snowboarding season
Does anybody own one of the zip hoody's from Isaora's iO line?
How are they? I want an easy jacket but haven't found anything I like, so now I'm just looking at zip hoody's but want to try something other than Reigning Champ for a change.
Am I right to assume there's no "technical" fabrics in the iO range? If I'm in the cold, it will be cold. And If I'm in the rain, I will get wet. Correct?
Aside from that, are they comfy? fit well?
it'll help to keep you warm in colder climates and cool in warm weather, resists smells, wicks away sweat from the body and dries quickly especially when compared to cotton.
I'm getting a merino t tomorrow, can compare to Outlier. I have the fleece zip from the IO line and I like it a lot, gotten tons of compliments on it.
Code doesn't work on IO as said before.
- Technical Outerwear
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 8 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 26 seconds ago
- › Used Canali 120's suit - how much is reasonable? 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 4 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan