For waterproof you will be looking more towards proper outdoor manufacturers. I can't think of any waterproof trousers from a more fashion orientated brand.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 11:55 am in Classic Menswear
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- Can you dentify this red bomber jacket? Last post on 6/8/12 at 9:45am in Streetwear and Denim
One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
Last edited: 3/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Technical Outerwear - Page 24
Styleforum Top Picks
Levi's commuter have some water resistance of sure but also not waterproof. Same for Levi's/Filson 505 collab.
I guess if its full on downpour we're not expected to look sharp...
Rapha also do a softshell trouser but again these would be weather esistant rather than waterproof. Rohan also make a pair of waterproof trousers which can be found here:http://www.rohan.co.uk/Product/Detail/MensSaleOffers_02891?ocode=02891254 These may not be as fitted as you would like though as they look like a straight cut.
Does anyone have experience of the stone island shadow project jackets, in particular this years trench. I was wondering if you could advise on sizing. I am normally a UK L in most jackets but I am under the impression that you need to size up in ston island. Thanks for any assistance.
I wear an S in most us brands but consistently get mediums in si and si shadow. Mediums are generally 21 p2p. Having said that, a trench may come up slightly oversized.
took quick measurements;
pit to pit (laid flat) - 57cm
pit to cuff - 50cm
shoulders (across back seam to seam) - 46cm
- Technical Outerwear
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 33 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 54 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Stone Island Shadow Project Beanie & Shemagh 2 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Folk felt merino Sweater 4 minutes ago
- › Rapha merino Rollneck 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...