It's a great resource. Read the rules.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 8:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- Can you dentify this red bomber jacket? Last post on 6/8/12 at 9:45am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn OuterwearLast edited: 9/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Technical Outerwear - Page 23post #331 of 117712/11/12 at 10:17pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #332 of 11771/2/13 at 11:00pmpost #333 of 11771/2/13 at 11:03pmpost #334 of 11771/2/13 at 11:04pmpost #335 of 11771/3/13 at 9:01ampost #336 of 11771/3/13 at 5:03pmpost #337 of 11771/3/13 at 5:23pmThread Starterpost #338 of 11771/3/13 at 5:47pmQuote:
They are surprisingly awesome! They kind of look shitty, but they keep your feet warm and dry.
Veilance line is looking a lot like mainline now.. they should stick to black.post #339 of 11771/3/13 at 5:57pmknow what you mean habitant they look rather underwhelming with that slightly odd grey colour but I like it that it is an unassuming look even if it is strange.
will make a great daily wear shoe that is for sure.
looking forward to wearing it with my sisp stealth trench that will hopefully arrive tomorrow.
I'm a fan of the colours arc'teryx are introducing to the veilance line for spring/summer especially that burgundy.post #340 of 11771/5/13 at 5:06pmpost #341 of 11771/5/13 at 8:12pmpost #342 of 11771/5/13 at 8:48pmpost #343 of 11771/5/13 at 9:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by williamcmoran
the outlier shoes are the most tech shoes i can think of http://shop.outlier.cc/shop/retail/supermarines.html
I own a pair. Comfortable, and good traction on the sole. Kinda narrow, but still nice.post #344 of 11771/6/13 at 1:53amQuote:
I too have heard excellent things about outlier. I really wish that there was more UK stockists as I would like to try their stuff on.
For a cheaper alternative it may be worth looking at the Levis commuter range. I can't say I have tried them or know anyone who has to give you an appraisal of how good they are.
- Technical Outerwear
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 4 minutes ago
- › Adidas Horween Veg Tanned Leather Stan Smith 10.5 New 5 minutes ago
- › Articles of Style shop? 12 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 21 minutes ago
- › *** Official Norwegian Rain Bergen by T Michael Thread ******** -... 25 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.