or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Technical Outerwear
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Technical Outerwear - Page 23

post #331 of 1039
Welcome. Glad you joined the party. There's a forum for selling: http://www.styleforum.net/f/32/buying-and-selling

It's a great resource. Read the rules.
post #332 of 1039
copped the converse x schoeller for only 45 quid yesterday, they're really nice and you get a shoe bag in the schoeller material. recommend!
post #333 of 1039
^where from?
post #334 of 1039
foot patrol, soho, london.
post #335 of 1039
post #336 of 1039
Oh god that burgundy is awesome drool.gif
post #337 of 1039
Thread Starter 
wtf camera angle
post #338 of 1039
Quote:
Originally Posted by scamster View Post

copped the converse x schoeller for only 45 quid yesterday, they're really nice and you get a shoe bag in the schoeller material. recommend!

They are surprisingly awesome! They kind of look shitty, but they keep your feet warm and dry.

Veilance line is looking a lot like mainline now.. they should stick to black.
post #339 of 1039
know what you mean habitant they look rather underwhelming with that slightly odd grey colour but I like it that it is an unassuming look even if it is strange.

will make a great daily wear shoe that is for sure.

looking forward to wearing it with my sisp stealth trench that will hopefully arrive tomorrow.

I'm a fan of the colours arc'teryx are introducing to the veilance line for spring/summer especially that burgundy.
post #340 of 1039
been searching for something, maybe you guys can help.


Sick and tired of my pants getting soaked when the run-off from my waterproof jackets gets on them. Anyone know of a fitted (tapered) technical pant that is waterproof? So hard to find!
post #341 of 1039
aether try the outlier new ogs. they do other trousers that might suit your needs better.

haven't tried them myself but only hear good things about outlier.
post #342 of 1039
the outlier shoes are the most tech shoes i can think of http://shop.outlier.cc/shop/retail/supermarines.html
post #343 of 1039
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamcmoran View Post

the outlier shoes are the most tech shoes i can think of http://shop.outlier.cc/shop/retail/supermarines.html

I own a pair. Comfortable, and good traction on the sole. Kinda narrow, but still nice.
post #344 of 1039
Quote:
Originally Posted by aether View Post

been searching for something, maybe you guys can help.
Sick and tired of my pants getting soaked when the run-off from my waterproof jackets gets on them. Anyone know of a fitted (tapered) technical pant that is waterproof? So hard to find!

 

I too have heard excellent things about outlier. I really wish that there was more UK stockists as I would like to try their stuff on.

 

For a cheaper alternative it may be worth looking at the Levis commuter range. I can't say I have tried them or know anyone who has to give you an appraisal of how good they are.

post #345 of 1039
I have the outlier original OGs already, and although its water resistant I'm pretty sure it's not waterproof...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Technical Outerwear