Originally Posted by El Argentino
Knew that Hazard gif would make the rounds quickly.
1) Hazard's douchiness is questionable, in as much as it was late in a game Chelsea felt they should be winning and desperation was setting in. The "red mist" as an article on soccernet called it.
2) That kid was being a douche.
3) That kid got kicked for messing around with the game (ie timewasting for Swansea).
4) The FA will come down with the hammer of Thor on Hazard.
5) The kid will have a cool story to tell his mates.
It is like watching some European Italian,Spanish or Portuguese games from the eighties when the ball boy/crowd/subs were keeping the ball ato waste time at every opportunity..
Combined to the players continuous staying on the floor at any contact,the all thing was disgusting to watch..
The ball boy was a little shit and deserves a kicking..
Hazard is an adult and a profesional player and he deserves to be punished for acting like an idiot..