or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Soccer • Football • Voetbal • Fútbol • Calcio • Futebol - 2012-2013 Thread (Including EURO2012)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Soccer • Football • Voetbal • Fútbol • Calcio • Futebol - 2012-2013 Thread (Including EURO2012) - Page 193

post #2881 of 4307
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLester View Post

not intended for torres, he was walking back from offsides, the pass was obviously for mata.
[IMG ALT=""][/IMG]
It is hard to take this seriously. This is post-game shit talk.

not to take anything from chelsea of course, but dembele is a monster in the midfield. he raped MU midfielders twice this season (with fulham and spurs).
im not a spurs fan, but once i knew huddlestone was playing i know spurs were most likely gonna lose. did you see how bad he is yesterday? cant run, cant pass, cant hold the ball, poor corners and free kicks. exposed to oscar hazard mata badly.

mata is a magician though.
post #2882 of 4307
GOOD NIGHT. I can't even make that pass on FIFA.
that's made me laugh out loud.

If DC UNITED beats Chicago we will get a home game and that would be a lot of fun.
MLS is fun but just can't compare to international football. that's why I think it doesn't get the love it desperately needs.
post #2883 of 4307
Arsenal once again brings a dull butter knife to a sword fight. Goddamn flashback to last season man.

Serge Gnabry cameo was nice though. Is it really pronounced "Gah-nabree"? confused.gif
post #2884 of 4307
What really ticked me off was why Wenger waited so long to take off ramsey
post #2885 of 4307
Quote:
Originally Posted by pronxs View Post

not to take anything from chelsea of course, but dembele is a monster in the midfield. he raped MU midfielders twice this season (with fulham and spurs).
im not a spurs fan, but once i knew huddlestone was playing i know spurs were most likely gonna lose. did you see how bad he is yesterday? cant run, cant pass, cant hold the ball, poor corners and free kicks. exposed to oscar hazard mata badly.
mata is a magician though.
exactly why i dont understand how they can get contracts to play professionally puzzled.gif
post #2886 of 4307
FALCAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #2887 of 4307
Quote:
Originally Posted by le_goon View Post

What really ticked me off was why Wenger waited so long to take off ramsey

He loves him..
post #2888 of 4307
Thread Starter 
Pretty decent and succinct article against the "bumper-sticker" politics against racism in Euroball. Have to say I agree completely.

Also, looks like the guy who nailed Kirkland in the face is going to be jailed and then banned from Elland Road.
post #2889 of 4307
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

Pretty decent and succinct article against the "bumper-sticker" politics against racism in Euroball. Have to say I agree completely.
Also, looks like the guy who nailed Kirkland in the face is going to be jailed and then banned from Elland Road.

People are very quick to point their fingers out at Eastern Europeans but these countries are just 40 years behind us in terms of appaling racism...

It is there a brutal ,idiotic version of it with monkey noises ,chants when our version of racism is more subtle...

Terry went on trial after the Euro 2012 to allow him to play in it and he only received a 4 match ban when Suarez received eight...

Chelsea is still keeping him as captain...

The all thing is a mockery..

A handful of black managers , none at the helm of a club and so on..
post #2890 of 4307

I don't think you can compare the racist behaviour of Terry and Suarez to that of Eastern European countries. In those countries it is the culture and life of those thugs, they hang out with people of a similar mindset, have tattoos expressing their beliefs, sing racist chants at the matches etc...

 

What Suarez and Terry did was in the heat of the moment and they said some things they shouldn't have. Should they be punished? Yes, of course. I just don't think you can compare it with the organised racist gangs of Eastern Europe.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

People are very quick to point their fingers out at Eastern Europeans but these countries are just 40 years behind us in terms of appaling racism...
It is there a brutal ,idiotic version of it with monkey noises ,chants when our version of racism is more subtle...
Terry went on trial after the Euro 2012 to allow him to play in it and he only received a 4 match ban when Suarez received eight...
Chelsea is still keeping him as captain...
The all thing is a mockery..
A handful of black managers , none at the helm of a club and so on..
post #2891 of 4307
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmith View Post

I don't think you can compare the racist behaviour of Terry and Suarez to that of Eastern European countries. In those countries it is the culture and life of those thugs, they hang out with people of a similar mindset, have tattoos expressing their beliefs, sing racist chants at the matches etc...

What Suarez and Terry did was in the heat of the moment and they said some things they shouldn't have. Should they be punished? Yes, of course. I just don't think you can compare it with the organised racist gangs of Eastern Europe.

I did say 40 years ago...

People used to throw bananas on the pitch,making monkey noises and even refuse black people in b&b in England in the sixties early seventies...

Things have evolved in Western Europe and will get better in Eastern Europe too..

I was watching a documentary emotionally charged of a black player who is now a representative for the players union telling his own experiences as a mixed race player...

He did say he never suffered from direct racism in his playing years..

He went to interview his dad who was a former football talent and he didn't know the extent of the racism his dad suffered in his youth by supporters ,managers and fellow players..

BTW ,i don't think Terry is a racist ...

He just had a bad reaction on the pitch ...

Watch it if you can it is very emotional to see this hardened defender reduced to tears by what his dad admitted to him for the first time.

Eastern Europeans never experienced black immigration and they do have an irrational stupid hatred of them..

Things will get better with the arrival of black football stars...

They will realise how stupid is to boo black players when your star player is one...
post #2892 of 4307
Nice come back for Roma! Down 2-nil after 10 mins and fight back for the victory icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #2893 of 4307
Chelsea! happy.gif C'mon, where is everyone? :roma:
post #2894 of 4307
Juve?? WTF!!!!!! This team needs to be banned from playing games during weekdays, it is like they revert to I don't know what.
post #2895 of 4307
Nobody likes CL these days? :roma:
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Soccer • Football • Voetbal • Fútbol • Calcio • Futebol - 2012-2013 Thread (Including EURO2012)