or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Soccer • Football • Voetbal • Fútbol • Calcio • Futebol - 2012-2013 Thread (Including EURO2012)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Soccer • Football • Voetbal • Fútbol • Calcio • Futebol - 2012-2013 Thread (Including EURO2012) - Page 114

post #1696 of 4307
AC Milan have accepted a bid from Paris St-Germain for both Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva, according to a report in Italy. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #1697 of 4307
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

AC Milan have accepted a bid from Paris St-Germain for both Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva, according to a report in Italy. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Good business for Milan as long as they can get in some good replacements. Hopefully they already have them lined up, or they're like to get held over a barrel a la Liverpool Torres/Carroll.
post #1698 of 4307
Thread Starter 
That's interesting, inasmuch as they just made a huge deal about resigning Thiago Silva until like 2017. Bank move. PSG will be a contender assuming that goes through, having just signed Lavezzi, and already having Pastore. Potent offense in the making.

Wish Madrid would swoop for Ibra. Maybe he'd want Mourinho again, and take it to his old club Barça.
post #1699 of 4307
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

Wish Madrid would swoop for Ibra. Maybe he'd want Mourinho again, and take it to his old club Barça.

I'd love for this to happen if only because it would be so destructive for the club lol8[1].gif
Ibra + CR7 enough egos between the two to ruin entire nations
post #1700 of 4307
Thread Starter 
Nice to have you back Shah smile.gif

Perhaps - unless Mourinho has such sway over either one. A lot of his Inter players spoke like they owed their life to the man.
post #1701 of 4307
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

Adams was really good when he was at Blackpool...
The set up was built around him there and it was going to be different at Liverpool..
On the point on English players, they're over-inflated because the crowds want to cheer native players/playing for the national team therefore the explosion in excessive pay packages...
And the fact 5 of the players in the squad have to have been trained in England or Wales.
post #1702 of 4307
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

I'd love for this to happen if only because it would be so destructive for the club lol8[1].gif
Ibra + CR7 enough egos between the two to ruin entire nations

imo, ibro would atomize das mädchen in miliseconds...
post #1703 of 4307
Thread Starter 
Well apparently, he'll be Leonardo's problem at PSG...

along w/ Thiago Silva.

Cleanout at the San Siro.
post #1704 of 4307
Thread Starter 
Wow - also have some big kit news today as far as EPL teams going w/ American Brands.

Tottenham have left Puma for....

Under Armor

526

700

Have to say, while I generally like Puma kits, It's MILES better than that Warrior Sport crap that will be on Merseyside.
post #1705 of 4307
Thread Starter 
Hmmm.... also Arsenal going with something completely different (in another way)

498
post #1706 of 4307
Too lazy to find a picture, but the new ManU away kit looks really good. One of my favorite new kits.
post #1707 of 4307
I wish Spurs and RM would hurry up and close the Modric deal. I am so tired of reading speculation about where he is going to go. Be done with it.

So who will he push out of the RM starting 11? Alonso?
post #1708 of 4307
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

Hmmm.... also Arsenal going with something completely different (in another way)
498

The socks are ghastly..
post #1709 of 4307
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

Wow - also have some big kit news today as far as EPL teams going w/ American Brands.
Tottenham have left Puma for....
Under Armor
526
700
Have to say, while I generally like Puma kits, It's MILES better than that Warrior Sport crap that will be on Merseyside.

Parker cannot look scary/dangerous with that haircut..
post #1710 of 4307
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLester View Post

I wish Spurs and RM would hurry up and close the Modric deal. I am so tired of reading speculation about where he is going to go. Be done with it.
So who will he push out of the RM starting 11? Alonso?

Never. Şahin's his replacement, assuming he's still on Mou's good side. I just can't see modric fitting in unless Kaká goes.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Soccer • Football • Voetbal • Fútbol • Calcio • Futebol - 2012-2013 Thread (Including EURO2012)