or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Skyfall 007 2012 (Teaser trailer out)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skyfall 007 2012 (Teaser trailer out) - Page 2

post #16 of 237
She's just really not that attractive looking to me - esp in the provided photo... uhoh.gif
post #17 of 237
Can someone please just kill the Bond franchise? Every time they bring in a new Bond actor, the first movie is usually watchable. But after that it just goes immediately stale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

She's just really not that attractive looking to me - esp in the provided photo... uhoh.gif
post #18 of 237
Thread Starter 
The one shaving Bond is Naomie Harris.

I agree that QOS wasn't very good, but it was hastily put together without a real script. This time they have a good script, Sam Mendes directing, John Logan writing and cast including Ralph Fiennes, Javier Bardem and Albert Finney. So I'm pretty confident it will turn out good.

/C
post #19 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark View Post

The one shaving Bond is Naomie Harris.

I agree that QOS wasn't very good, but it was hastily put together without a real script. This time they have a good script, Sam Mendes directing, John Logan writing and cast including Ralph Fiennes, Javier Bardem and Albert Finney. So I'm pretty confident it will turn out good.

/C

I hope so. I don't expect much from movies but QoS felt like a Michael Bay flick.
post #20 of 237
This is a cross-post from Avengers re: Product Placement -

Apparently the only way this film got off the ground was a $45mil deal with Heineken, and so now Bond will be requesting a beer rather than a vodka martini...? Deets on this?
post #21 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post

Looks like a Bourne movie....

This right here.

Not necessarily a bad thing as almost every gritty spy movie/thriller these days in influenced in part by the Bourne franchise. I can't imagine how Casino Royale would have turned out had these films not been made.
post #22 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

This right here.
Not necessarily a bad thing as almost every gritty spy movie/thriller these days in influenced in part by the Bourne franchise. I can't imagine how Casino Royale would have turned out had these films not been made.

+1. They seem to be going very a little slower pace in this one. Not sure if that's a good thing or not.
post #23 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabrigian View Post

I hope so. I don't expect much from movies but QoS felt like a Michael Bay flick.

Ouch... that's a little harsh don't you think? lol8[1].gif
post #24 of 237
Saw the new IMAX exclusive trailer last night.


Best part:

”I’m your new quartermaster.”

“You must be joking.”

“I’ll hazard I can do more damage on my laptop, sitting in my pajamas, than you can do in a year in the field.”

“So, why do you need me?”

“Every now and then a trigger has to be pulled.”

“Or not pulled. It’s hard to know which… in your pajamas… Q.”


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #25 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMRouse View Post

544

OMG they put Cha cha in a bond movie!

Also... Can't wait to see the new Bond. I'll be disappointed when Craig stops doing it. He's been a good Bond (despite the probs with QoS script).
post #26 of 237
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
New trailer released!
post #27 of 237
Bardem looks damn creepy with that hair.
post #28 of 237
Are they discontinuing the Quantum organization/Mr White(Jesper Christensen) storyline?
post #29 of 237
Dang - beat me to posting it. Looks really really intriguing.
post #30 of 237
Bardem's fit in the trailer is MC-approved.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Skyfall 007 2012 (Teaser trailer out)