Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on Today at 12:47 am in Classic Menswear
- One question before I treat myself to Shell Cordovan Boots. Last post on 12/20/12 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Franceschetti Green Suede Chukkas - 44 - New Price! Last post on 2/13/12 at 5:48pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A Fine Pair of Shoes x Alfred Sargent MTO Thread - Page 66
Styleforum Top Picks
Seems to me if we were looking for a fairly routine make up (similar to those that came before) and got 5+ locked in, with AFPoS looking to order a few more for their stocklist it would be business as usual. The only issue is when can we start and what would lead times look like?
While I'm excited by the prospect at getting this MTO going again I don't get the impression that all is well with AS. Or maybe they're just experiencing too much success with their J.Crew venture? But their responsiveness otherwise seems muted.
Hi Laufer - I have requested samples from AS of all the Pin Grain colours available and will post here when they come in.
At present Dark Brown pin grain is currently the only option for smaller runs due to the large minimum order now required from the tanneries for other colours.
Let me know if I can help further.
I see. Thank you so much for your assistance.
On the other hand I have question about the sizing. I am comfortable in size 10 F in lasts 109 and 724. What size would you recommend for the last 87?
On balance I would stick with the 10F in the 87, it is slightly shorter in length than the 109 but similar width to the 724 last.
For this specification of boot with Horween Cordovan we would be looking at the same price as the last mto of £541.66 ex VAT outside of the EU including delivery.
Probably around 650 GBP (Inc VAT), with a 6 month delivery date, and would require 15 people. Edit: APS posted the price excluding AT above.
I'm thinking about getting the boot done by Carmina as a group MTO (875$) with a 3 month delivery time.
Carmina rain last,
Model: 80092 W/ short wing (no brogue)
Scotch grain/dark cognac shell
Double leather soles
- A Fine Pair of Shoes x Alfred Sargent MTO Thread
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › SAVILE ROW Gieves & Hawkes BESPOKE 2 Pieces Wool Suits 3 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 9 minutes ago
- › Dukesbury: Bespoke Exotic Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The Official Cars Discount / Thrift & DIY Questions and Bragging ... 12 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 13 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories