Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on Today at 2:25 pm in Classic Menswear
- One question before I treat myself to Shell Cordovan Boots. Last post on 12/20/12 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Franceschetti Green Suede Chukkas - 44 - New Price! Last post on 2/13/12 at 5:48pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A Fine Pair of Shoes x Alfred Sargent MTO Thread - Page 43post #631 of 99512/11/12 at 8:39am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #632 of 99512/11/12 at 8:39amThread Starterpost #633 of 99512/11/12 at 8:46amQuote:Originally Posted by laufer
Yes I do sorry for not including. See here
ahhhh. the thing from their catalog... yes, they are also nice. Does somebody remember the prices on group mto from calf and cordovan in regard of miller and benson?post #634 of 99512/11/12 at 8:54ampost #635 of 99512/11/12 at 9:22ampost #636 of 99512/11/12 at 9:26amQuote:Originally Posted by laufer
Yes I do sorry for not including. See here
I'd be down for this exact shoe as I've been contemplating getting it MTO anyway. Not sure if the price would change at all if it was a group buy and also not sure everyone would want it to handgrade standards.post #637 of 99512/11/12 at 9:46amQuote:
Well we could see what AFPOS folks can do. I know Julian and Sarah read this thread.post #638 of 99512/11/12 at 11:54amQuote:Originally Posted by Afinepairofshoes
We are so close now to delivering both the Miller and Benson mto that I'm sure they will worth the wait - it is always a balancing act to gauge the right level and timing of the communication correctly. At AFPoS we strive to be open and above all, honest about how we do business and look after you, our customers.
As mentioned, for the Miller mto, we are just waiting on the three piece boot trees that take quite a bit of hand finishing and should be with us within a week.
The Benson mto are in the final stages of the finishing room and hopefully will be sent to us within the next two weeks.
Here are some pictures of both for you
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Looks like bordeaux for me, I expected cognac. Am I wrong?post #639 of 99512/11/12 at 2:55pmpost #640 of 99512/11/12 at 2:57pmpost #641 of 99512/11/12 at 3:28pmpost #642 of 99512/11/12 at 6:23pmpost #643 of 99512/11/12 at 6:27pmpost #644 of 99512/11/12 at 8:00pmThread Starter
- A Fine Pair of Shoes x Alfred Sargent MTO Thread
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1604 Active Users (325 Members and 1279 Guests)
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › The Grim Reaper - Conne's Obituary Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Justice Scalia Has Died 5 minutes ago
- › Diesel Wash ID: What is the number of this wash? 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 8 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?