This will be in Third place order - I am hoping these will be in December for completion.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 8/4/15 at 11:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on 8/29/15 at 5:14pm in Classic Menswear
- One question before I treat myself to Shell Cordovan Boots. Last post on 12/20/12 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Franceschetti Green Suede Chukkas - 44 - New Price! Last post on 2/13/12 at 5:48pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
A Fine Pair of Shoes x Alfred Sargent MTO Thread - Page 35
Styleforum Top Picks
I should hope so. The order was placed on 14 June. Not your fault, Julian - I'm just annoyed that AS has taken this long to fulfil the order.
Really makes me have second thoughts about ever going MTO with them again.
Sitting and waiting is always difficult. I am in on the Ramsey and Miller and as long as I've seen them lasted (which previous pictures have shown), I know it's more than halfway there. A few more weeks!
you will not be disappointed for having waiting so long... I am also waiting for the Ramsey in Whiskey shell...anyway I placed an order with AS for the Lombard in Whiskey shell, was promised 12 - 16 weeks and it ended up taking about 6 months but.... they were fantastic when they arrived.... so well worth the wait IMO!
That's true. I'm really looking forward to the finished pair and it should be stunning by all accounts. Looking back over the thread, I saw the derby boots that AS made for the French forum and would love to get the burgundy calf and suede boot at the 3 o'clock position below. I probably still will although I'm not going count on a firm delivery timeframe.
Check this out:
Not quite to your point, but I always wanted to get a pair in espresso calf. Hulatt or Pendle? To me it should look just stunning. Anyone interested in joining this?
Wow, over 6 months for Benson???????
I've had few that I ordered in Aug. through a NY outfit and I've had them 3 weeks ago. I am at a loss as well.
I guess it is premature to ask about the Milton MTO!!
My understanding is that an MTO will take 12 - 16 weeks altogether. Given that there was a 3 month delay of the cognac shell, we're actually only 8 weeks into it - it's as if we only put in the order in mid September.
C'est la vie!
- A Fine Pair of Shoes x Alfred Sargent MTO Thread
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 18 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 4 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 4 minutes ago
- › Vintage Streetwear Inspired Overcoat 4 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) 6 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 6 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015