This will be in Third place order - I am hoping these will be in December for completion.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on 10/6/15 at 1:14pm in Classic Menswear
- One question before I treat myself to Shell Cordovan Boots. Last post on 12/20/12 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Franceschetti Green Suede Chukkas - 44 - New Price! Last post on 2/13/12 at 5:48pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
A Fine Pair of Shoes x Alfred Sargent MTO Thread - Page 35
Styleforum Top Picks
I should hope so. The order was placed on 14 June. Not your fault, Julian - I'm just annoyed that AS has taken this long to fulfil the order.
Really makes me have second thoughts about ever going MTO with them again.
Sitting and waiting is always difficult. I am in on the Ramsey and Miller and as long as I've seen them lasted (which previous pictures have shown), I know it's more than halfway there. A few more weeks!
you will not be disappointed for having waiting so long... I am also waiting for the Ramsey in Whiskey shell...anyway I placed an order with AS for the Lombard in Whiskey shell, was promised 12 - 16 weeks and it ended up taking about 6 months but.... they were fantastic when they arrived.... so well worth the wait IMO!
That's true. I'm really looking forward to the finished pair and it should be stunning by all accounts. Looking back over the thread, I saw the derby boots that AS made for the French forum and would love to get the burgundy calf and suede boot at the 3 o'clock position below. I probably still will although I'm not going count on a firm delivery timeframe.
Check this out:
Not quite to your point, but I always wanted to get a pair in espresso calf. Hulatt or Pendle? To me it should look just stunning. Anyone interested in joining this?
Wow, over 6 months for Benson???????
I've had few that I ordered in Aug. through a NY outfit and I've had them 3 weeks ago. I am at a loss as well.
I guess it is premature to ask about the Milton MTO!!
My understanding is that an MTO will take 12 - 16 weeks altogether. Given that there was a 3 month delay of the cognac shell, we're actually only 8 weeks into it - it's as if we only put in the order in mid September.
C'est la vie!
- A Fine Pair of Shoes x Alfred Sargent MTO Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 7 seconds ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 13 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 26 seconds ago
- › 2015 MLB Season Thread 50 seconds ago
- › MC General Chat 1 minute ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE OCTOBER 9TH - THE JACKET (OR COAT) CHALLENGE 1 minute ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 4 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth