This will be in Third place order - I am hoping these will be in December for completion.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on 6/16/16 at 12:12pm in Classic Menswear
- One question before I treat myself to Shell Cordovan Boots. Last post on 12/20/12 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Franceschetti Green Suede Chukkas - 44 - New Price! Last post on 2/13/12 at 5:48pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Is shell cordovan a better option than calf for rainy days?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How to identify shell cordovan leather?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A Fine Pair of Shoes x Alfred Sargent MTO Thread - Page 35post #512 of 99511/2/12 at 6:02amQuote:
I should hope so. The order was placed on 14 June. Not your fault, Julian - I'm just annoyed that AS has taken this long to fulfil the order.
Really makes me have second thoughts about ever going MTO with them again.post #513 of 99511/2/12 at 11:57amThread StarterQuote:
Sitting and waiting is always difficult. I am in on the Ramsey and Miller and as long as I've seen them lasted (which previous pictures have shown), I know it's more than halfway there. A few more weeks!post #514 of 99511/2/12 at 12:10pmQuote:Quote:Quote:
you will not be disappointed for having waiting so long... I am also waiting for the Ramsey in Whiskey shell...anyway I placed an order with AS for the Lombard in Whiskey shell, was promised 12 - 16 weeks and it ended up taking about 6 months but.... they were fantastic when they arrived.... so well worth the wait IMO!post #515 of 99511/2/12 at 2:36pmpost #516 of 99511/2/12 at 3:55pm
That's true. I'm really looking forward to the finished pair and it should be stunning by all accounts. Looking back over the thread, I saw the derby boots that AS made for the French forum and would love to get the burgundy calf and suede boot at the 3 o'clock position below. I probably still will although I'm not going count on a firm delivery timeframe.
Check this out:post #517 of 99511/2/12 at 5:51pmpost #518 of 99511/3/12 at 4:31ampost #519 of 99511/3/12 at 4:35ampost #520 of 99511/3/12 at 4:38amThread Starterpost #521 of 99511/3/12 at 6:15ampost #522 of 99511/3/12 at 7:09ampost #523 of 99511/3/12 at 10:00amQuote:
Not quite to your point, but I always wanted to get a pair in espresso calf. Hulatt or Pendle? To me it should look just stunning. Anyone interested in joining this?post #524 of 99511/3/12 at 5:15pmQuote:
Wow, over 6 months for Benson???????
I've had few that I ordered in Aug. through a NY outfit and I've had them 3 weeks ago. I am at a loss as well.
I guess it is premature to ask about the Milton MTO!!post #525 of 99511/4/12 at 1:10amQuote:
My understanding is that an MTO will take 12 - 16 weeks altogether. Given that there was a 3 month delay of the cognac shell, we're actually only 8 weeks into it - it's as if we only put in the order in mid September.
C'est la vie!
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 16 seconds ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 32 seconds ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Official Terrorist Bombing and Other Acts of Inhumanity Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › #ForBrian : RIP @hbkshin / StyleForum's Help Needed To Aid The... 8 minutes ago
- › *** The official and awesome DIY thread *** 8 minutes ago
- › Brexit 13 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 16 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE June 24, 2016 - Greyscale 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding