This will be in Third place order - I am hoping these will be in December for completion.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- One question before I treat myself to Shell Cordovan Boots. Last post on 12/20/12 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Franceschetti Green Suede Chukkas - 44 - New Price! Last post on 2/13/12 at 5:48pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gucci Chelsea Boots - sz 44 Last post on 11/17/11 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Thompson Shoes Last post on 4/15/13 at 3:10pm in Classic Menswear
5 Tips to find the best pair of shoes for different occasion
Last edited: 1/2/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A Fine Pair of Shoes x Alfred Sargent MTO Thread - Page 35
Styles mentioned in this thread:
I should hope so. The order was placed on 14 June. Not your fault, Julian - I'm just annoyed that AS has taken this long to fulfil the order.
Really makes me have second thoughts about ever going MTO with them again.
Sitting and waiting is always difficult. I am in on the Ramsey and Miller and as long as I've seen them lasted (which previous pictures have shown), I know it's more than halfway there. A few more weeks!
you will not be disappointed for having waiting so long... I am also waiting for the Ramsey in Whiskey shell...anyway I placed an order with AS for the Lombard in Whiskey shell, was promised 12 - 16 weeks and it ended up taking about 6 months but.... they were fantastic when they arrived.... so well worth the wait IMO!
That's true. I'm really looking forward to the finished pair and it should be stunning by all accounts. Looking back over the thread, I saw the derby boots that AS made for the French forum and would love to get the burgundy calf and suede boot at the 3 o'clock position below. I probably still will although I'm not going count on a firm delivery timeframe.
Check this out:
Not quite to your point, but I always wanted to get a pair in espresso calf. Hulatt or Pendle? To me it should look just stunning. Anyone interested in joining this?
Wow, over 6 months for Benson???????
I've had few that I ordered in Aug. through a NY outfit and I've had them 3 weeks ago. I am at a loss as well.
I guess it is premature to ask about the Milton MTO!!
My understanding is that an MTO will take 12 - 16 weeks altogether. Given that there was a 3 month delay of the cognac shell, we're actually only 8 weeks into it - it's as if we only put in the order in mid September.
C'est la vie!
- A Fine Pair of Shoes x Alfred Sargent MTO Thread
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 14 seconds ago
- › APC kenickie teddy varsity jacket NEW w/ Tags 1 minute ago
- › APC Varsity Jacket "Kenickie Teddy Jacket" Size Large 2 minutes ago
- › A.P.C. Kenickie Teddy Jacket New With Tags 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 4 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider shawl sweater. Size 5 4 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 13 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 20140307: DocHolliday's White Shirt Blues 15 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › 5 Tips to find the best pair of shoes for... by mahnoormalik
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw