Recent Images In This Thread
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 6/5/12
Related Forum Threads
- Bespoke Suits and Narrow Shoulders Last post on 12/3/12 at 7:23am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Today at 1:00 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 4/20/15 at 12:03pm in Classic Menswear
- Gallery Contest - Classic menswear scorekeeper thread. Last post on 5/12/15 at 6:23am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Beckham fail - Page 5post #61 of 975/20/12 at 8:03pmpost #62 of 975/20/12 at 8:15pmpost #63 of 975/20/12 at 10:09pmpost #64 of 975/20/12 at 11:44pmpost #65 of 975/21/12 at 5:28ampost #66 of 975/21/12 at 5:30ampost #67 of 975/21/12 at 6:36amQuote:Originally Posted by Blackhood
I may be ignorant, but what the fuck? You wouldn't wear a striped tie with a 2B suit? Are you a fucking idiot? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)There is no justification for that anywhere, ever. Even the new-school-blogging-crowd who love trousers too short and hoodies with suits don't have that kind of stupid rule.
If his shirt were any darker then it would draw focus from his face which is very dark, that would leave the entire outfit out of balance which is not the point of dressing well. Light pink and light grey have gone together for years. Are you just pulling this shit out of your arse or do you have some kind of education, training or sources for the dumb statements?
you told me to be more kind and careful. you're very welcome, sir.post #68 of 975/21/12 at 6:43ampost #69 of 975/21/12 at 6:45amQuote:Originally Posted by JakeLA
Come on, girls, he looks better here than any SF member has ever looked in any photo that has ever been or will be posted here. The day Foo appears 1/100th as comfortable in his costumes as Beckham does in this suit is the day the Earth spins out of orbit and slams into the Sun.
You guys read this? I hope so because this is the technical end of the thread.post #70 of 975/21/12 at 6:47ampost #71 of 975/21/12 at 6:49ampost #72 of 975/21/12 at 7:47ampost #73 of 975/21/12 at 1:24pmpost #74 of 975/21/12 at 1:56pm
- Beckham fail
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
Currently, there are 1513 Active Users (341 Members and 1172 Guests)
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 1 second ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge: Creative Business Casual 7 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 8 minutes ago
- › B.Nelson does a great job 9 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 10 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...