Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 2/3/16 at 4:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Oak Street Bootmakers x StyleForum Exclusive - Page 3
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32 of 1675/21/12 at 5:17pmThread Starterpost #33 of 1675/21/12 at 6:30pmQuote:
After giving it some thought I think I should adjust my size to a 10D... same as my Indy boots and iron rangers, although I'm a 10.5D in pretty much everything but the Alden lasts.post #34 of 1675/22/12 at 11:24pmpost #35 of 1675/23/12 at 3:44pmpost #36 of 1675/23/12 at 4:27pmpost #37 of 1675/23/12 at 4:34pmThread Starterpost #38 of 1675/24/12 at 4:30ampost #39 of 1675/24/12 at 6:48ampost #40 of 1675/24/12 at 6:58amThread Starterpost #41 of 1675/24/12 at 9:13ampost #42 of 1675/24/12 at 9:21amThread Starterpost #43 of 1675/26/12 at 4:37pmpost #44 of 1675/27/12 at 1:19am
- Oak Street Bootmakers x StyleForum Exclusive
Styleforum Top Picks
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Currently, there are 966 Active Users (159 Members and 807 Guests)
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 4 minutes ago
- › ***The Not Even Slightly Official SW+D Booze and Cocktail Thread*** 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 15 minutes ago
- › Rubber soled shoes 16 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 16 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 17 minutes ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 19 minutes ago
- › Recommend a good paring knife 22 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?