or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Oak Street Bootmakers x StyleForum Exclusive
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Oak Street Bootmakers x StyleForum Exclusive - Page 2

post #16 of 167

George -- will the standard camp sole on the trail oxford be white or some other color? Thanks!
 

post #17 of 167
camp sole is the gray sole as seen on the Oak Street site. The white one is the Vibram Christy sole which can also be seen on the website.
post #18 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by justsayno View Post

subscribed foo.gif

Damn it... Me too... cheers.gif
post #19 of 167
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by xchen View Post

camp sole is the gray sole as seen on the Oak Street site. The white one is the Vibram Christy sole which can also be seen on the website.
You got it - camp sole is the dark gray/brown on the website (it's called tobacco)
The White one is going to be the Vibram 2060 (not the white Cristy) in Sahara, which is off white - see here:
335
Quote:
Originally Posted by xchen View Post

Cool! I'd like to go for the 10.5D trail oxford with the 2060 sole. Any idea on a rough timetable for these so I can set aside some stacks?

I thought I'd keep the thread open for another week or so (we can collectively decide). After that I'll set everyone up with a paypal payment, and then we'll get started. After we do, it'll be about 4 weeks icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokeassp View Post

Don`t remember if this has been talked about in the other thread but are custom widths also going to be offered?
Most definitely! We'll make any size you need =)
post #20 of 167
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Cherry Red Trail Oxofrds, Made in the USofA, just in time for 4th of July !

These are gonna look kick-arse with my knee-high white tube socks.
post #21 of 167
Teleio!!!

Vibram Camp Boot se 10, parakalo.

Efxaristo!
post #22 of 167
Put me down for a 10D Vibram Trail Oxford - all above specs: $296
post #23 of 167
Put me down for Vibram camp boot all specs. Size 8.5
Is the leather covering the moccasin stitching ( as on hunt boot) also an option?
post #24 of 167
Thread Starter 
Here's what we've got so far! Looking good
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaphor View Post

Put me down for Vibram camp boot all specs. Size 8.5
Is the leather covering the moccasin stitching ( as on hunt boot) also an option?

Quote:
Originally Posted by racknac View Post

Put me down for a 10D Vibram Trail Oxford - all above specs: $296

Quote:
Originally Posted by racknac View Post

Put me down for a 10D Vibram Trail Oxford - all above specs: $296

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHRK33 View Post

Teleio!!!
Vibram Camp Boot se 10, parakalo.
Efxaristo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhixiangtan View Post

Size 8E for me in Trail Oxford - standard camp sole!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchen View Post

Cool! I'd like to go for the 10.5D trail oxford with the 2060 sole. Any idea on a rough timetable for these so I can set aside some stacks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by colindn View Post


Quote:
Originally Posted by sazon View Post

George,
orea! bravo!
Thelo 10D Vibram Trail Oxford - all above specs: $296, se parakalo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdecker1 View Post

i want a size 10..... of the vibram trail oxford

Keep them coming!
post #25 of 167
Hi George,

I'm in and have also sent you a PM with some shipping questions (I'm in Europe).

Can I get the following please in US10.5D - Vibram Trail Oxford - all above specs: $296

Thanks
post #26 of 167
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaphor View Post

Is the leather covering the moccasin stitching ( as on hunt boot) also an option?
it's not unfortunately. That's plus is only available on hunt boots
post #27 of 167
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonV View Post

Hi George,
I'm in and have also sent you a PM with some shipping questions (I'm in Europe).
Can I get the following please in US10.5D - Vibram Trail Oxford - all above specs: $296
Thanks

awesome - will check your PM in a min!
post #28 of 167
George, 1/2 down from brannock/ alden barrie size is recommended for the trail oxfords right?
post #29 of 167
Would the christy sole be a possibility, as originally pictured?

350
post #30 of 167
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOT Sriracha View Post

Would the christy sole be a possibility, as originally pictured?
350
A lot of the discussion in the Official Oak Street affiliate thread was about making this exclusive special - and as a group we decided that the Vibram 2060 would make this really stand out. We wanted it to be different than the pair pictured - so for the vibram, we're only offering the 2060 - and i think you'll love it. With that said, I think i'm going to start using the Vibram 2060 more and more often after this smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokeassp View Post

George, 1/2 down from brannock/ alden barrie size is recommended for the trail oxfords right?

1/2 down from Brannock is general consensus. Or, go with your Barrie last size (which is usually half down from Brannock)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Oak Street Bootmakers x StyleForum Exclusive