or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Portland Dry Goods [OFFICIAL] Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Portland Dry Goods [OFFICIAL] Affiliate Thread - Page 8

post #106 of 115
Any chance of a restock for sizes sold out?
post #107 of 115
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

Any chance of a restock for sizes sold out?

perhaps;

if we blow out of these I might be able to facilitate a restock - it all depends on timing, since we have to wait a while after ordering to actually receive these. I can say with some certainty that we hope to be doing more limited release products like this so if you miss the kudu there might be something new around the corner. we can also facilitate MTO pairs, but the costs go up in that event. if there seems to be room for a restock I'll be sure to touch base with interested parties before I put in the numbers, I'd love to get these on the feet of everyone interested!
post #108 of 115
Thread Starter 
Gitman Brothers SS15 Now Online




Hi Guys, our Gitman Vintage madras are up on the web, check em out here.
Edited by Portland Dry Goods - 5/12/15 at 1:25pm
post #109 of 115

I've never bought Rancourts before but I'm loving the Chandler Camp moc. Do you have any sizing advice for both the loafer and camp moc?

post #110 of 115
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick_b View Post

I've never bought Rancourts before but I'm loving the Chandler Camp moc. Do you have any sizing advice for both the loafer and camp moc?

true to size generally works with Rancourt in our experience - the kudu doesn't stretch so its not advised to size down to counteract that in this particular slip on. You might have to sneak up here and check em out before tourist season really kicks off! For whatever it's worth, I take a 10 in most of my sneakers, a 9.5 in red wings (chukka, and iron ranger), and a 9.5 in the camp or loafer. Hope this helps.
post #111 of 115
Thread Starter 
PDG Private Label Shirting is Now Online





Linens, Textured Cottons & Madras, Slim Fits. More of the same from our private label shirting, all made in Fall River, MA. please note that the white/black/yellow plaid is a popover! wouldn't want someone to find that it has half of the buttons they wanted when it arrived on their doorstep. non-coincidentally it's my favorite of the bunch.
post #112 of 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Portland Dry Goods View Post


true to size generally works with Rancourt in our experience - the kudu doesn't stretch so its not advised to size down to counteract that in this particular slip on. You might have to sneak up here and check em out before tourist season really kicks off! For whatever it's worth, I take a 10 in most of my sneakers, a 9.5 in red wings (chukka, and iron ranger), and a 9.5 in the camp or loafer. Hope this helps.

 

Thanks Dustin. I'm heading up your way Monday or Tues this week. Fingers crossed you have something that works. I'm an 11D via brannock. Hope all is well.

post #113 of 115
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick_b View Post

Thanks Dustin. I'm heading up your way Monday or Tues this week. Fingers crossed you have something that works. I'm an 11D via brannock. Hope all is well.

crossing mine too - we've got a few things here that might fit the bill.

see you then! I'll be in house both days.
post #114 of 115

Big thanks to Dustin at PDG for stellar service as usual. I picked up the gorgeous flint kudu Rancourt loafers last week and am loving them. PDG really hit one out of the park with this makeup. Dustin indicated he was going for an ultra comfortable shoe and accomplished that goal tenfold. These will be my perfect air travel shoe. It's my first pair of Rancourts and while I've considered making up something like this for years now, I just never took the time. Being able to try them on made it an easy decision for me. The crepe is like walking on air and the unlined kudu suede upper so soft out of the box.

 

The color varies from a gray to brown depending on the light. In the far-from-ideal direct sunlight, they end up more brown. Indoors or overcast light, the gray takes over.

 

Well done PDG & Rancourt!

 

 

 

 

post #115 of 115
Thread Starter 
good to see you Patrick! Thanks for the kind words.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Portland Dry Goods [OFFICIAL] Affiliate Thread