or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › The 27 Year Old Virgin
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The 27 Year Old Virgin - Page 38

post #556 of 666
Is op seriously 5'4"?

Anything below 5'11.75" is pleb status.

Give up on life, problem solved.
post #557 of 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by manchambo View Post

From a woman's perspective, I would absolutely compare being short and being fat. In fact I would go so far as to say most women would prefer a tall and moderately overweight man to a short thin one. That's pretty unfair to you, of course, but that's how it is.

I have a feeling you are under 25.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

+1000000000000000
And stop fucking spilling over onto my side.
Airlines should check them in with cargo.

I don't get why everyone gets to bring the same amount of luggage, there should be a total weight limit person + luggage combined.
post #558 of 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by manchambo View Post

From a woman's perspective, I would absolutely compare being short and being fat. In fact I would go so far as to say most women would prefer a tall and moderately overweight man to a short thin one. That's pretty unfair to you, of course, but that's how it is.

I have a feeling you are under 25.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

+1000000000000000
And stop fucking spilling over onto my side.
Airlines should check them in with cargo.

I don't get why everyone gets to bring the same amount of luggage, there should be a total weight limit person + luggage combined.

lol I never thought about it that way.
post #559 of 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

lol I never thought about it that way.

Let's say Person 1 weighs 50 kg and pays $200 for his or hers tickets, that allows them to bring 20-25kg of luggage and a 5-8 kg handbag totaling 75-88 kg.

Person 2 also pays $200, but he/she weighs 170 kg and they can bring the exact same amount totaling 195-208 kg.

If person 1 who weighs 50 kg has too much luggage he/she has to pay for overweight, due to extra fuel consumption, even though he/she is still 120 kg lighter than person 2, that's ridiculous if you ask me.
post #560 of 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

lol I never thought about it that way.

Let's say Person 1 weighs 50 kg and pays $200 for his or hers tickets, that allows them to bring 20-25kg of luggage and a 5-8 kg handbag totaling 75-88 kg.

Person 2 also pays $200, but he/she weighs 170 kg and they can bring the exact same amount totaling 195-208 kg.

If person 1 who weighs 50 kg has too much luggage he/she has to pay for overweight, due to extra fuel consumption, even though he/she is still 120 kg lighter than person 2, that's ridiculous if you ask me.

I agree with you. I make this argument when people ask me why I don't date big girls. They cost more to maintain, I can't afford that. I'm sure you get the point.
post #561 of 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

Let's say Person 1 weighs 50 kg and pays $200 for his or hers tickets, that allows them to bring 20-25kg of luggage and a 5-8 kg handbag totaling 75-88 kg.
Person 2 also pays $200, but he/she weighs 170 kg and they can bring the exact same amount totaling 195-208 kg.
If person 1 who weighs 50 kg has too much luggage he/she has to pay for overweight, due to extra fuel consumption, even though he/she is still 120 kg lighter than person 2, that's ridiculous if you ask me.

But I'm 6'4" AND my size 12.5 alden shells weigh a ton.
post #562 of 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by amathew View Post

Of course they would, the stats show that most women in this country (USA) are also moderately overweight, so they end up preferring men with a "similar" look. How is that surprising.

Please, this is the kind of hog wash that people in the fat acceptance movement try to push. 

Being fat is more akin to smoking than being short.



So you think women prefer fat tall men over short slim men because they like fat men not that they prefer tall men? ok......
post #563 of 666
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji View Post


So you think women prefer fat tall men over short slim men because they like fat men not that they prefer tall men? ok......

 

What?

 

The chick said that women prefer a fat tall man over a slim short man. I merely said that even if that was true, it's only because most women 

are overweight and want someone with a similar "build."

 

I also think the chick who originally made that assertion said "moderately overweight" men, whatever that means.

post #564 of 666

Everyone knows a really hot girl that's dating some chubby tall dude.  It's not as much of a drawback because women look for other things.

post #565 of 666
Whenever I see a virgin in his late 20s with incredibly high standards, I always wonder if it's a defense mechanism. "I'm only a virgin because I have high standards, not because I just can't get girls period." I'm not saying go date some hosebeast just to get it out of the way, but some guys seem to only want to date 10s when they're not bringing much to the table themselves. Gotta start somewhere and most 10s aren't going to be interested in some fumbling virgin with no game.


Actually I have a female friend in her late 20s who is still a virgin, is not religious and not waiting for marriage. That's hard to fathom in our society.
Edited by Gibonius - 12/23/12 at 6:44pm
post #566 of 666
OP laid yet?
post #567 of 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by texas_jack View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

Let's say Person 1 weighs 50 kg and pays $200 for his or hers tickets, that allows them to bring 20-25kg of luggage and a 5-8 kg handbag totaling 75-88 kg.
Person 2 also pays $200, but he/she weighs 170 kg and they can bring the exact same amount totaling 195-208 kg.
If person 1 who weighs 50 kg has too much luggage he/she has to pay for overweight, due to extra fuel consumption, even though he/she is still 120 kg lighter than person 2, that's ridiculous if you ask me.

But I'm 6'4" AND my size 12.5 alden shells weigh a ton.

It's okay because your SF approved. If you were pleb status it would be a different story.

...

Someone on my flight was having flatulence problems. ffffuuuu.gif

Pleb status.
post #568 of 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by amathew View Post

What?

The chick said that women prefer a fat tall man over a slim short man. I merely said that even if that was true, it's only because most women 
are overweight and want someone with a similar "build."

I also think the chick who originally made that assertion said "moderately overweight" men, whatever that means.

I'm not a chick. And you're delusional. People don't want partners with similar builds. They want people they're attracted to. The fattest woman in the world would be quit comfortable with Brad Pitt. Most people, however, eventually realize that they need to be realistic about their own physical attributes in relation to what they can expect from a partner. One of many things you haven't yet realized but hopefully might some day. Another helpful thing to realize is that the word "chick" isn't going to get you very far with most women.

You also claim not to know what "moderately overweight" means. Which word are you having trouble with?
post #569 of 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJulien View Post

Everyone knows a really hot girl that's dating some chubby tall dude.  It's not as much of a drawback because women look for other things.
That guy would be me:slayer:
post #570 of 666
We should all chip in to get OP a prostitute for Xmas.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › The 27 Year Old Virgin