I haven't read through the whole thing but I have some suggestions
1. not at all being snarky - you should consider therapy. there is probably a back story to this whole thing, and you might want to get into talking this through with somebody.
2. I think that the idea of using a prostitue isn't so bad - if nothing else, it will take some pressure off. you might want to decide that you arent going to try to date anyone for a year, but that you'll sleep with a prostiture 6 times in that year, just to get the pressure down.
3. you really should try to get some female friends, that you aren't trying to nail. I usually don't suggest this, but you would benifit from understanding a bit about how women think
4. I didn't read what people suggested about dress, but I would try to build a nice busienss casual type of wardrobe that flatters you a bit while not looking too different from the other guys around - you don't want to look like you are pretentious or trying to act too old or too hip or whatever
5. you seem to be working hard on your body and your looks, good
6. lower your standards
7. I'd think of 5 or so things about you that are actractive or interesting, and think about how you could tell them in a story that doesn't look like you are bragging. maybe with a little humor. and work on how you can work those stories into conversation without looking like you are trying too hard. when you are ready to start dating, make sure that you work those stories in.