or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › The 27 Year Old Virgin
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The 27 Year Old Virgin - Page 17

post #241 of 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraiche View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji View Post

Disregard common interests acquire wet hole nam sayin?
I'm also on dat der powerlifting time, I fucked a fat girl once well not proper fat, but not slim, she wasn't very attractive, but it was still sex.. You don't have to be looking for a life partner in every girl you meet.

I don't get how some of you guys can get it up for girls you don't find attractive...It's like eating a burger on a full stomach.

There are guys who can get it up for a cantaloupe (literally). Fat girls at least have all the right parts!

Actually, this whole anti-fatty thing is ridiculous, most especially for the OP. First of all, fat girls tend to be more appreciative of attention than skinny girls. Second, a girl can be heavy and still be in great physical condition, which to me is more important than size. Flab is bad, no matter if it is skinny flab or fat flab. I would have a much harder time getting it up for a thin girl with no muscle development and a butter face than for a pretty and fit chubster, but that's just me.
post #242 of 666
Quote:
Honestly, I could care less about that. If I was in even one meaningful relationship, that's enough, and I could die a happy man. It's not so much about the sex, but more about being less lonely and having meaningful relationships with people of the opposite sex.

I'd say you don't necessary care about the physical aspect of sex. What you do care about, however, is finding a girl who cares about you enough who would have sex with you. And there's no shame in that, it's what we all want. You just haven't find her yet... and you will, just keep plugging away.
post #243 of 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by chessman305 View Post

Quote:
Honestly, I could care less about that. If I was in even one meaningful relationship, that's enough, and I could die a happy man. It's not so much about the sex, but more about being less lonely and having meaningful relationships with people of the opposite sex.

I'd say you don't necessary care about the physical aspect of sex. What you do care about, however, is finding a girl who cares about money enough to have sex with you. And there's no shame in that, it's what we all want. You just haven't find her yet... and you will, just keep plugging away.
post #244 of 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by amathew View Post

The issue is shared interests. I assume that most "fatties" aren't into eating healthy and doing strenuous physical activity, so it's a matter of 
finding someone who shares similar interests in terms of health.

Plus, I used to be a lot fatter when I was younger (in high school) and as a result, I really don't like fat people. I know it sounds horrible, but the 
reason I was fat is because I was lazy and gluttonous, and it just annoys me when I see other people following the same behavior patterns.

How about a shared interest in sex?
post #245 of 666
Dude, don't bother. Woman are not worth it. Relationships and sex is way overrated. Heteroskedasticity is way cooler. Just get into coffee, cooking, and wine and live the good life!
post #246 of 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal View Post

How about a shared interest in sex?

Fat chicks are good at giving BJ's because they like to eat things. Just sayin.
post #247 of 666
OP, are you ballin?
post #248 of 666
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by impolyt_one View Post

OP, are you ballin?

 

??? Not sure what that means homie. Not too up on popular lingo.

post #249 of 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by impolyt_one View Post

OP, are you ballin?

He's definitely blue ballin'.
post #250 of 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post


He's definitely blue ballin'.

LOLOL.cold[1].gif

post #251 of 666
I wish I was a virgin...
post #252 of 666
imo op is either a troll or an idiot. his thought process is entirely too rigid and he fails to realize that the way the world is and the way he wants it to be are two totally different things. until he stops being so nitty, changes his standards a bit and gains experience he'll be hooking up with palmela handerson for the rest of his life.
post #253 of 666
OP, ballin = $$$. You will need some of that if you're going to have sex with a female. The price ranges from about $20 to your life's work.
post #254 of 666
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by impolyt_one View Post

OP, ballin = $$$. You will need some of that if you're going to have sex with a female. The price ranges from about $20 to your life's work.

 

Ah, got it.

 

Well, I am a recent college grad who works at a tech start up (venture backed). Given that first jobs out of college rarely pay well, and that start-up's typically under pay their employees, I make less than statisticians who work at Google or another established tech companies. So pay is not good, but it's not bad either. I do manage to buy $400 dress shoes a month though. 

 

If you're wondering how I'm 26 and in my first job out of college, it's because I wasted two years in grad school. 

post #255 of 666
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post

imo op is either a troll or an idiot. his thought process is entirely too rigid and he fails to realize that the way the world is and the way he wants it to be are two totally different things. until he stops being so nitty, changes his standards a bit and gains experience he'll be hooking up with palmela handerson for the rest of his life.

 

 

Well, I guess I'm an idiot. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › The 27 Year Old Virgin