or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › The 27 Year Old Virgin
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The 27 Year Old Virgin - Page 13

post #181 of 662
I don't consciously "flirt" with women, and yet my wife complains that I am flirty with women. I'm friendly and fairly outgoing, but I think what takes it into flirtation territory is that I try to maintain strong eye contact. It's amazing how effective that is at turning ordinary conversation into sexually charged innuendo (he said, staring deeply into her eyes...)
post #182 of 662

Terrible advice. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJared View Post

 

4)  Give your number then leave her presence.  I normally give my number and don't take hers, it puts her on the chase and shows my confidence.

 

post #183 of 662
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texastyle View Post

I can empathize with the OP due to my many terrible failures, but you just have to put yourself out there. The way that I see it is that you don't have to be afraid of making an ass of yourself when the girl is outside of your social circle because the odds are that you will never have to run into her again if things don't work out.
One thing that may be useful is if some of you guys have any tips on how to flirt. I'm particularly bad at this and often end up being too friendly and not aggressive enough to seal the deal.

Give complements to women. They like it and it's not the sort of thing guys who aren't interested do. Also, casual touching is your friend. If she into you she'll like it. Nothing creepy, just a touch on the shoulder or elbow
post #184 of 662
Quote:
Originally Posted by texas_jack View Post


Give complements to women. They like it and it's not the sort of thing guys who aren't interested do. Also, casual touching is your friend. If she into you she'll like it. Nothing creepy, just a touch on the shoulder or elbow

 

Telling someone with very little social experience that touching and compliments are the way to get women sounds like it couldn't possibly fail....

post #185 of 662
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texastyle View Post

One thing that may be useful is if some of you guys have any tips on how to flirt. I'm particularly bad at this and often end up being too friendly and not aggressive enough to seal the deal.

 

Explain further, how far along are you making it?  If you're already on dates, are you getting bad vibes or is it going relatively well?

post #186 of 662
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJared View Post

Explain further, how far along are you making it?  If you're already on dates, are you getting bad vibes or is it going relatively well?

I'm usually fine at conversations (unless I say something a tad non-pc, but I'm working on it) but I'm especially bad at approaching women. I guess my conversational skills could be stronger because I'll often fall into the friendzone unless a girl ends up making it blatantly obvious that she is interested. I'm just really bad at reading women and don't want to be a creep so it takes me a little too long to make a move.
post #187 of 662
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texastyle View Post

I guess my conversational skills could be stronger because I'll often fall into the friendzone unless a girl ends up making it blatantly obvious that she is interested.

 

If you're making it to the friendzone then your convo skills probably aren't that bad.  

 

In my opinion, you should take more chances and just ask 'em out on a date for a specific day... if she says no then it might be somewhat embarrassing, but it's better than not asking.  After being rejected/accepted many times then you'll probably learn more of the subtle cues that women display.

post #188 of 662
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJared View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texastyle View Post

I guess my conversational skills could be stronger because I'll often fall into the friendzone unless a girl ends up making it blatantly obvious that she is interested.

If you're making it to the friendzone then your convo skills probably aren't that bad.  

In my opinion, you should take more chances and just ask 'em out on a date for a specific day... if she says no then it might be somewhat embarrassing, but it's better than not asking.  After being rejected/accepted many times then you'll probably learn more of the subtle cues that women display.

For example, a punch in the pee hole is a subtle way of saying "try me again in 3 to 5 days."
post #189 of 662
Go to a legalized brother in Nevada.
post #190 of 662

rotflmao.gif @ imatlas.  I love this forum already.  10pm here so it's time to go practice that talk, lol.

post #191 of 662
Quote:
Originally Posted by sns23 View Post

Go to a legalized brother in Nevada.

Say word?
post #192 of 662
lol8[1].gif
post #193 of 662
Quote:
Originally Posted by sns23 View Post

Go to a legalized brother in Nevada.

would not a more common illegal brother be a better choice since he is in prison he would have much better understanding of sodomy.
post #194 of 662
OP, what about a legal brothel in NV then? Do you ever go there to vacation? Any objection to this idea?

What are your feelings on the PUA books?

Why not tutor women? Put ads up around your old col and only accept women. I wouldn't assume that this would lead to sex, but you would get use to talking to girls on a regular basis, and it might lead to friendship. It would also help with your self confidence since you would be in a position of authority by default. The extra money wouldn't bad either.

Why not throw yourself back into online dating? Even if you say the women are crazy, its not as if you are looking for a wife. Have you been reading the online dating thread we have here?
post #195 of 662

Virgin School sounded like it would be germane for this thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › The 27 Year Old Virgin