or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HELP ..any Belstaff Brad or Panther owners in the GTA ?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HELP ..any Belstaff Brad or Panther owners in the GTA ?

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 

Hello,

 

I live in Toronto and need to try on each of these jackets to check for sizing.

 

I need to try on a Medium and/or a large.

 

A 6-pack of Ontario craft beer is the reward for letting me try on your jacket.

 

 

Thanks,

Greg

 

greg.pinch@rogers.com

post #2 of 15
In the past, I've seen the Brad at the Harry Rosen flagship on Bloor, and the Panther at Barbuti @ Shops at Don Mills.
post #3 of 15
Thread Starter 

Oh, fantastic !

 

Thanks so much for that info. I will go check those stores out for sure.

 

Thanks again !

post #4 of 15
Thread Starter 

Just phoned both the stores.

 

Neither has any Belstaff leather models.

 

Still searching..

post #5 of 15

Hi. Are you still looking for the Belstaff Brad Jacket? I have one for sale, in medium if you're interested.
 

post #6 of 15
Thread Starter 

Yes, 

I am still interested.

What colour do you have?

 

To tell you the truth I have never been able to even try one on to see if I like it.

A medium might be the right sizing although I have heard sizing is a bit weird.

 

Can you contact me on my home email and we can discuss.

 

greg.pinch@rogers.com

post #7 of 15
Greg , they run small. I wear a 40s in suits but in a Belstaff jacket I am a large. I have one that is a 44 that fits tightly and a 46 which fits great with a sweatshirt underneath (leather). I have had to give away two very nice ebay buys because I could not wear them comfortably , one a leather sized 42 , another was a cordora like fabric which i forget what it is called which was sized medium. I have several (8) in different fabrics so I kind of know what talking about.
post #8 of 15
Thread Starter 

Ya, that is what I am worried about. I am almost positive I would need a large.

post #9 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by peach View Post

Greg , they run small. I wear a 40s in suits but in a Belstaff jacket I am a large. I have one that is a 44 that fits tightly and a 46 which fits great with a sweatshirt underneath (leather). I have had to give away two very nice ebay buys because I could not wear them comfortably , one a leather sized 42 , another was a cordora like fabric which i forget what it is called which was sized medium. I have several (8) in different fabrics so I kind of know what talking about.

This. I am a 40R, and take a M in almost everything, but had to size up to an L in Belstaff leather.
post #10 of 15
Fit pic. This is an L


p1070498f.jpg
post #11 of 15
+1
Though I have a Black Prince in dark green waxed cotton, it seems to be the same style as above.
I'm 38R: 5'9" amd just shy of 170 lbs.
L works best for me too.
post #12 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Pinch View Post

Hello,

I live in Toronto and need to try on each of these jackets to check for sizing.

I need to try on a Medium and/or a large.

Raep is the reward for letting me try on your jacket.


FTFY
post #13 of 15
The Winners store at College and Yonge had a bunch of stuff from Belstaff about a week ago (all made in Italy), like almost a dozen pieces, mainly L or XL, both in leather and in cloth. I bought a Routemaster jacket in a size L and I'm 38-40 normally for suits/jackets. The fit is definitely slimmer so you'll need to size up.
post #14 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by CutandSew View Post

The Winners store at College and Yonge had a bunch of stuff from Belstaff about a week ago (all made in Italy), like almost a dozen pieces, mainly L or XL, both in leather and in cloth. I bought a Routemaster jacket in a size L and I'm 38-40 normally for suits/jackets. The fit is definitely slimmer so you'll need to size up.

That's interesting because I'm a 38s most of the time but my black Belstaff Roadmaster in. Small fits perfect...I used to have a brown one bit that was slightly small.
post #15 of 15
.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HELP ..any Belstaff Brad or Panther owners in the GTA ?