or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Diesel Jeans
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Diesel Jeans

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 

What are your opinions on Diesel jeans?

post #2 of 11

Try searching Street Wear and Denim

 

Post if you don't find what you're looking for.

 

http://www.styleforum.net/f/13/streetwear-and-denim

post #3 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi32 View Post

Try searching Street Wear and Denim

Post if you don't find what you're looking for.

http://www.styleforum.net/f/13/streetwear-and-denim

To be fair, when asking about a brand like Diesel one will likely get very different opinions here vs. SWD. However we do have the Denim 101 for Men's Clothing thread, where this sort of question could be answered.

My opinion, by the way, is that they're not what they once were; the washes, cuts and back pocket stitching have all gotten much more extreme and you can't really find a "regular old pair of $200 jeans" from them anymore.
post #4 of 11
Thread Starter 

I like you, timeless-style.  I agree, yes, about the washes.  And I stress the word, "Agree."  I wish they would chill out on the wash.  When I wear my motorcycle boots, however, Zathans are the brand that fit me so perfectly.  I was wondering if you knew of a cleaner washed denim brand that has a leg opening similar to the Zathan.  Do you?

post #5 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJP2448 View Post

I like you, timeless-style.  I agree, yes, about the washes.  And I stress the word, "Agree."  I wish they would chill out on the wash.  When I wear my motorcycle boots, however, Zathans are the brand that fit me so perfectly.  I was wondering if you knew of a cleaner washed denim brand that has a leg opening similar to the Zathan.  Do you?

When you say similar leg opening, are you referring to the width at the bottom or the fact that it has a fairly wide bootcut? You won't find a ton of the latter these days, since that's a less popular silhouette than it was a few years ago, but there are a few still. If all you are looking for is the 18in leg opening so that the jeans will cover your motorcycle boots then there are more options.
post #6 of 11
Would you not get more and better advice by posting this on the Street wear and Denim Forum?
post #7 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBR View Post

Would you not get more and better advice by posting this on the Street wear and Denim Forum?

My bad.  I will do just that.  

post #8 of 11
Location reminds me of Sir F.
post #9 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by yywwyy View Post

Location reminds me of Sir F.

?

post #10 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimelesStyle View Post

To be fair, when asking about a brand like Diesel one will likely get very different opinions here vs. SWD. However we do have the Denim 101 for Men's Clothing thread, where this sort of question could be answered.
My opinion, by the way, is that they're not what they once were; the washes, cuts and back pocket stitching have all gotten much more extreme and you can't really find a "regular old pair of $200 jeans" from them anymore.

Correct. I stopped wearing them maybe six or seven years ago when
they no longer offered anything in my fit that didn't look like it had been
in an "industrial accident"
post #11 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by blando View Post

Try Viker popular Diesel style, the fit is awesome that it fits just about anyone. 

http://www.greatdenim.com/diesel-viker-fit-guide/

ffffuuuu.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Diesel Jeans