Any Chrome Hearts fans here ?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hanger Project Hangers! Natural Stained Walnut 1.5 Inch (Set of 15) Last post on 12/30/16 at 3:03pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Panerai Luminor GMT Automatic (PAM88) Last post on 10/1/16 at 2:06pm in Other Classifieds
- **DROPSX3** Maison Martin Marginal Brass Cuff Bracelet Size S Last post on 6/26/16 at 7:14pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Versace Medusa Icon Necklace Last post on 2/1/16 at 12:17am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- FS: CARTIER - C De Cartier Decor Money Clip Last post on 8/4/15 at 9:47pm in Buying and Selling
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: AccessoriesLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
CHROME HEARTS THREADpost #1 of 265/6/12 at 3:43amThread Starterpost #2 of 265/6/12 at 8:59ampost #3 of 265/6/12 at 9:30ampost #4 of 265/6/12 at 9:39ampost #5 of 265/6/12 at 9:44ampost #6 of 265/6/12 at 9:51ampost #7 of 265/6/12 at 9:53ampost #8 of 265/6/12 at 10:00amQuote:
I'll summarize it here for everyone:
Some guy: "Chrome Hearts isn't so bad."
Some other guy: "No it really is look at all these things they make that aren't jewelry and are ugly! And people who are not like me like it!"
Some guy: "OK but the jewelry is decent and works well with black?"
Faust: "Shut the fuck up bitch or I'll ban you."post #9 of 265/6/12 at 10:12am
fuuma pretty much said my thoughts on that... it's funny how that forum gets when CH or mastermind japan (maybe i'll even throw balmain in there) is brought up. your average guy walking down the street isn't going to really appreciate the subtle beauty of your cobweb splatter boots and moldy leather jackets any more than silver studded belts and shit.post #10 of 265/6/12 at 4:22pmThread Starter
huh ? i understand some ppl dont really like chrome hearts but Balmain ??? Balmain it have great product. they make lovely leather jacket every season. also they biker jeans !!!
personally i dont like Chrome hearts before, i think is too gang-kie and overprice, but recenly i had changed. after i brought my first ID bracelet. i just cant stop buying their silver jewellery.
they are petty easy to match, tee + jeans + white's boots already can give you a great look.
some ppl say the are overpriced if compare with others silver jewellery. yes if you just see it as a piece of silver, it is expensive, but they are CH. not just a silver.
just like cartier, why their diamond and gold jewelery can 10 times more expensive then no brand gold and diamond jewelry ??? also why a Hermes birkin can sell more then 10,000 when they are just a pcs of leather.
anyway, lets share your CH items here !!! would love to see them all !!! dont be shy !!!post #11 of 265/6/12 at 4:24pmpost #12 of 265/6/12 at 4:34pmThread StarterQuote:
i tried to look for chrome hearts discussion @ recent purchases thread but i can not find it, would you mind to share the link here ?post #13 of 265/27/12 at 11:07pmpost #14 of 265/27/12 at 11:24pmpost #15 of 265/28/12 at 8:42pm
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 20 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Advice on tuxedos 3 minutes ago
- › What hairstyle would fit me? 5 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...