Any Chrome Hearts fans here ?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Versace Medusa Icon Necklace Last post on 2/1/16 at 12:17am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- FS: CARTIER - C De Cartier Decor Money Clip Last post on 8/4/15 at 9:47pm in Buying and Selling
- Werkstatt Munchen BLISS necklace Last post on 12/24/14 at 2:08am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Iolom chained ring set Last post on 12/24/14 at 2:07am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- - Last post on 7/25/14 at 11:26am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: AccessoriesLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
CHROME HEARTS THREADpost #1 of 265/6/12 at 3:43amThread Starterpost #2 of 265/6/12 at 8:59ampost #3 of 265/6/12 at 9:30ampost #4 of 265/6/12 at 9:39ampost #5 of 265/6/12 at 9:44ampost #6 of 265/6/12 at 9:51ampost #7 of 265/6/12 at 9:53ampost #8 of 265/6/12 at 10:00amQuote:
I'll summarize it here for everyone:
Some guy: "Chrome Hearts isn't so bad."
Some other guy: "No it really is look at all these things they make that aren't jewelry and are ugly! And people who are not like me like it!"
Some guy: "OK but the jewelry is decent and works well with black?"
Faust: "Shut the fuck up bitch or I'll ban you."post #9 of 265/6/12 at 10:12am
fuuma pretty much said my thoughts on that... it's funny how that forum gets when CH or mastermind japan (maybe i'll even throw balmain in there) is brought up. your average guy walking down the street isn't going to really appreciate the subtle beauty of your cobweb splatter boots and moldy leather jackets any more than silver studded belts and shit.post #10 of 265/6/12 at 4:22pmThread Starter
huh ? i understand some ppl dont really like chrome hearts but Balmain ??? Balmain it have great product. they make lovely leather jacket every season. also they biker jeans !!!
personally i dont like Chrome hearts before, i think is too gang-kie and overprice, but recenly i had changed. after i brought my first ID bracelet. i just cant stop buying their silver jewellery.
they are petty easy to match, tee + jeans + white's boots already can give you a great look.
some ppl say the are overpriced if compare with others silver jewellery. yes if you just see it as a piece of silver, it is expensive, but they are CH. not just a silver.
just like cartier, why their diamond and gold jewelery can 10 times more expensive then no brand gold and diamond jewelry ??? also why a Hermes birkin can sell more then 10,000 when they are just a pcs of leather.
anyway, lets share your CH items here !!! would love to see them all !!! dont be shy !!!post #11 of 265/6/12 at 4:24pmpost #12 of 265/6/12 at 4:34pmThread StarterQuote:
i tried to look for chrome hearts discussion @ recent purchases thread but i can not find it, would you mind to share the link here ?post #13 of 265/27/12 at 11:07pmpost #14 of 265/27/12 at 11:24pmpost #15 of 265/28/12 at 8:42pm
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 5 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 11 minutes ago
- › Shoes shoes shoes shoes: Common Projects, MM, DelToro 12 minutes ago
- › Top Frame Bag 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding