Any Chrome Hearts fans here ?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: CARTIER - C De Cartier Decor Money Clip Last post on 8/4/15 at 9:47pm in Buying and Selling
- Werkstatt Munchen BLISS necklace Last post on 12/24/14 at 2:08am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Iolom chained ring set Last post on 12/24/14 at 2:07am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- - Last post on 7/25/14 at 11:26am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- TOM FORD 18kt Gold Classic Cufflinks Last post on 5/31/14 at 1:25pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories
Last edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
CHROME HEARTS THREADpost #1 of 265/6/12 at 3:43amThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2 of 265/6/12 at 8:59ampost #3 of 265/6/12 at 9:30ampost #4 of 265/6/12 at 9:39ampost #5 of 265/6/12 at 9:44ampost #6 of 265/6/12 at 9:51ampost #7 of 265/6/12 at 9:53ampost #8 of 265/6/12 at 10:00amQuote:
I'll summarize it here for everyone:
Some guy: "Chrome Hearts isn't so bad."
Some other guy: "No it really is look at all these things they make that aren't jewelry and are ugly! And people who are not like me like it!"
Some guy: "OK but the jewelry is decent and works well with black?"
Faust: "Shut the fuck up bitch or I'll ban you."post #9 of 265/6/12 at 10:12am
fuuma pretty much said my thoughts on that... it's funny how that forum gets when CH or mastermind japan (maybe i'll even throw balmain in there) is brought up. your average guy walking down the street isn't going to really appreciate the subtle beauty of your cobweb splatter boots and moldy leather jackets any more than silver studded belts and shit.post #10 of 265/6/12 at 4:22pmThread Starter
huh ? i understand some ppl dont really like chrome hearts but Balmain ??? Balmain it have great product. they make lovely leather jacket every season. also they biker jeans !!!
personally i dont like Chrome hearts before, i think is too gang-kie and overprice, but recenly i had changed. after i brought my first ID bracelet. i just cant stop buying their silver jewellery.
they are petty easy to match, tee + jeans + white's boots already can give you a great look.
some ppl say the are overpriced if compare with others silver jewellery. yes if you just see it as a piece of silver, it is expensive, but they are CH. not just a silver.
just like cartier, why their diamond and gold jewelery can 10 times more expensive then no brand gold and diamond jewelry ??? also why a Hermes birkin can sell more then 10,000 when they are just a pcs of leather.
anyway, lets share your CH items here !!! would love to see them all !!! dont be shy !!!post #11 of 265/6/12 at 4:24pmpost #12 of 265/6/12 at 4:34pmThread StarterQuote:
i tried to look for chrome hearts discussion @ recent purchases thread but i can not find it, would you mind to share the link here ?post #13 of 265/27/12 at 11:07pmpost #14 of 265/27/12 at 11:24pm
- CHROME HEARTS THREAD
Styleforum Top Picks
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › The Home Ownership Thread 3 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 6 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 6 minutes ago
- › Ledbury - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 14 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories