Edited by IIIrd Icon - 11/24/12 at 7:52pm
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 2/3/16 at 4:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Leather Arts & Crafts MOTO (Aoyama--Tokyo, Japan) Appreciation Thread - Page 15post #211 of 29811/24/12 at 7:23pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #212 of 29811/24/12 at 7:39pmpost #213 of 29811/24/12 at 7:41pmpost #214 of 29811/24/12 at 11:29pmThread StarterFunny you should ask about White Kloud. I just did a custom fitting for White Kloud boots the other day. I'm not planning on getting any, but Mr. White Kloud (Goto-san) was at Mushmans (the White Kloud shop is just a block away from Mushmans, and both are near Minami-Koshigaya St.) for a special event, and was doing custom fittings for his Oxfords (see link below).
All I can say is, these boots are the real deal. It don't get any better. Plus, Goto-san comes to shoe crafting out of reflexology and is 100% about getting you the perfect fit first and foremost. BUT. Its a 2 year wait for his boots. He has an associate who does some of the work on the Oxfords and they can be had a little sooner though.
I believe the cognac boots you posted above are the Mushmans model. They are $1700 w/o tax. (those from outside Japan would not be required to pay tax of course).
Here are another pair at $1,600 (not sure if this includes tax or not on this pair, Japanese retailers are required to list sales tax so it probably does)
If you have any q's about WK, I can definitely help.post #215 of 29811/25/12 at 6:20ampost #216 of 29811/25/12 at 9:45ampost #217 of 29811/25/12 at 4:10pmThread StarterI'm planning to do an interview with Goto-san. I'll post it over at Denimbro.
Let me know if you have any Q's for him.
Probably would be good to start a WK p0rn thread here too.post #218 of 2982/9/13 at 9:04pmpost #219 of 2982/10/13 at 1:19ampost #220 of 2982/24/13 at 12:30pm
By the way, here's a quick shot of my MOTO long chukkas in natural chromexcel after a few months of wear. I'm really enjoying them! I have these in both black and natural, and I think they (both) are my favorite MOTO's so far. So comfortable, versatile, and pleasant on the eyes. Well done, MOTO!post #221 of 2982/24/13 at 12:50pmQuote:Originally Posted by kram6136
By the way, here's a quick shot of my MOTO long chukkas in natural chromexcel after a few months of wear. I'm really enjoying them! I have these in both black and natural, and I think they (both) are my favorite MOTO's so far. So comfortable, versatile, and pleasant on the eyes. Well done, MOTO!
Those are incredible. I wish they had a US stockist. We need to convince Self Edge or BiG to carry MOTO, or maybe Context would be a good fit.post #222 of 2982/24/13 at 1:03pmpost #223 of 2982/24/13 at 2:11pmThread Starterpost #224 of 2982/24/13 at 2:15pm
- Leather Arts & Crafts MOTO (Aoyama--Tokyo, Japan) Appreciation Thread
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 25 thumb minimum 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › Adidas Horween Veg Tanned Leather Stan Smith 10.5 New 3 minutes ago
- › I think I hate San Francisco. 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 7 minutes ago
- › *** Official Norwegian Rain Bergen by T Michael Thread ******** -... 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.