Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 2/3/16 at 4:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Leather Arts & Crafts MOTO (Aoyama--Tokyo, Japan) Appreciation Thread - Page 11
Styleforum Top Picks
^ I can't afford to go again so soon. Another pair or two, and my MOTO collection will rival my Alden collection. Wife = not thrilled (though she admits they look great).
By the way, the long chukkas are wonderful. Very comfortable from the first wearing. I treated them with Obenauf's Leather Protector before wearing them (for rain protection) and then used a horsehair brush. They responded very well, giving a soft shine. I'll try to get some photos if I can do them justice. Highly recommended, if you can find your size. I got a size 1, the same as my camel chukkas. For reference, I wear an 8.5 on the Alden Tru-balance or Barrie lasts.
Also, the new models are up on the website now, so check them out! http://www.motostyle.jp/leather-silver/item/item-top.html
I saw the new line up today. The brogues are beefy and remind me of Tricker's. I managed to score a pair of the brown camel boots, size 3. The camel boots are on the way out; so I wanted to get a pair while they're still available. A quick change at my hotel, and they were out on the streets of Tokyo for the evening. Photos to follow once I get back state side.
^^^ Yes, indeed. I got a chance to see a pair of these that were worn by one of the owners during a cross country bike ride. It's very interesting to see and lay hands on the before and after boots. The leather starts out very stiff, but the well worn boots are incredibly supple. It was a difficult choice between the MOTO camel boots and the offerings at MOTOR. I need to find a second and a third job so I can save enough money to go back.
- Leather Arts & Crafts MOTO (Aoyama--Tokyo, Japan) Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 55 seconds ago
- › Cigars 3 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 8 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 12 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 13 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...