or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Creed Aventus Split
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Creed Aventus Split - Page 4

post #46 of 137
Italian Cyprus...?
post #47 of 137
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonick View Post

Possibly Neroli Sauvage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fungz0r View Post

Silver mountain water?

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

Italian Cyprus...?

Anyone interested in any of these? All seem like good suggestions to me.
post #48 of 137
I'd be interested in italian cypress
post #49 of 137
italian cypress +1
post #50 of 137
Thread Starter 
Just an update Creed Aventus has arrived and I will begin decanting tonight or tomorrow. Still waiting on my shipment of 60mL bottles but they should be in soon. I hope to have everything out and on the way by the weekend.

Announcing next split
http://www.styleforum.net/t/301400/tom-ford-private-blend-italian-cypress-split
Edited by CologneReview - 5/26/12 at 1:00am
post #51 of 137
Any chance you have some left over? I just found out about this cologne and would really like to try some. Please let me know, thank you.
post #52 of 137

I have some Italian Cypress. 

 

 

Interested in getting some Aventus is still available. 

post #53 of 137
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxse View Post

Any chance you have some left over? I just found out about this cologne and would really like to try some. Please let me know, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Boone View Post

I have some Italian Cypress. 


Interested in getting some Aventus is still available. 

I'm not done splitting, but I believe the entire flacon is going to be accounted for. How much were you two interested in? I could see about doing another one if you'd guys are interested.
post #54 of 137
I'd be down for some Aventus. Can't believe I missed this thread.baldy[1].gif
post #55 of 137

I'd be in for an aventus split too, depending on price.

post #56 of 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxical3 View Post

I'd be in for an aventus split too, depending on price.

What "depending on price"? You're in the bloody thread - go back and read the OP for rates. CologneReview isn't suddenly going to up the price per mL just because there may be popular requests to do it again.
post #57 of 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post


What "depending on price"? You're in the bloody thread - go back and read the OP for rates. CologneReview isn't suddenly going to up the price per mL just because there may be popular requests to do it again.

 

Didn't know if there was less people if the price would change.  Take a xanax.

post #58 of 137
Thread Starter 
If we can get enough people to get another 500mL then the lower prices will be in effect. If we can't the the bold prices in the original post will be valid. When leaving a post that you're interested please post the amount you would be interested in.
post #59 of 137
Can't wait to get mine. Have the 60 ml bottles come in yet CR?
post #60 of 137
interested in the creed aventus if it reaches $80 60ml
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Creed Aventus Split