or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › New York City stores?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New York City stores? - Page 4

post #46 of 51

This might be a dumb question......

 

Is Barneys Warehouse in NY open on a regular basis or is it just open for sales only?

post #47 of 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Engineer View Post

This might be a dumb question......

Is Barneys Warehouse in NY open on a regular basis or is it just open for sales only?

The website is always up, which is a fairly recent development. The actual physical sale is only once a year, usually in winter in Chelsea.
post #48 of 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred G. Unn View Post

The website is always up, which is a fairly recent development. The actual physical sale is only once a year, usually in winter in Chelsea.

warehouse sale is twice a year, February and August.

website is 24/7/365.........
post #49 of 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viral View Post

warehouse sale is twice a year, February and August.

website is 24/7/365.........

My bad. Forgot there was a summer one too. I don't think I've ever made that one.
post #50 of 51

What stores could i get great dress shirts for less than $75?

post #51 of 51
Camicissima, there's one a few blocks down from Saks @ Madison Ave & 53rd

or you might find something on sale/ marked down at bloomingdales (on the main floor, not the ones in the back shirt stacks; those are mostly Boss and other brands)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › New York City stores?