or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Videos of Beautiful Suits (and other Men's Clothing)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Videos of Beautiful Suits (and other Men's Clothing) - Page 2

post #16 of 89
For all the young guys on SF, I just posted 4 of the GREATEST movies of all time on the last page...Just sayin.....
post #17 of 89

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1b0_1250204247

 

Bruce Lee's audition FTW.

post #18 of 89
Thread Starter 
Let's add something casual to the mix
post #19 of 89
post #20 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post

For all the young guys on SF, I just posted 4 of the GREATEST movies of all time on the last page...Just sayin.....

 

Pretty much bang on.

 

The Hustler is an acting masterclass. Not only from Newman, but Gleason.

 

Double Indemnity will make sure you never look at My Three Sons the same way again.

 

The Godfather is ... well, The Godfather.

 

And The Sting is what is known as a perfect movie.

 

lefty

post #21 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty View Post


Pretty much bang on.

The Hustler is an acting masterclass. Not only from Newman, but Gleason.

Double Indemnity will make sure you never look at My Three Sons the same way again.

The Godfather is ... well, The Godfather.

And The Sting is what is known as a perfect movie.

lefty

You droppin science right thurrrrr^^^^! Spot on descriptions....I own all 4 flicks and can watch any of them at any time....
(Edward G Robinson in Double Indemnity also puts on a clinic....)
post #22 of 89
Bogart - The Maltese Falcon (DB)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yiq5Fkr3yX8

Bogart - The Big Sleep (SB)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sNhPdJFZcQ

edit: youtube disabled. have to link out.
post #23 of 89
I like ripley

192
post #24 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantisocrat View Post

I like ripley
192

that's not a vid???? eh.gif
post #25 of 89

Cart Grant. Double takes in double breasted.

 

 

 

The Jets and the Sharks do streetwear.

 

 

lefty

post #26 of 89
Jimmy Stewart looks really swell in The Shop Around the Corner
post #27 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny58 View Post

Jimmy Stewart looks really swell in The Shop Around the Corner

+1. great flick!
post #28 of 89

 

Sartorialist 'Lunch for 25' including some pretty well dressed men!

post #29 of 89
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantisocrat View Post

I like ripley
192

One of the things I appreciated in that film was how great Matt Damon looked in a fuller silhouette. Unfortunately, there aren't many clips from the film available on the internet, but the last half of this one shows it off well.

I also noticed that his back trouser pockets are very close to the side seams. Hopefully he was able to get these recut by his Italian tailor.
post #30 of 89
Wow this was awesome video liked his style.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Videos of Beautiful Suits (and other Men's Clothing)