or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › What is the ratio of CE or DT followers suffering from mental illnesses/ personality disorders ?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What is the ratio of CE or DT followers suffering from mental illnesses/ personality disorders ?

Poll Results: Mental/personality disorders

This is a multiple choice poll
  • 17% (6)
    Bipolar I or II
  • 5% (2)
    Schizophrenia /Paranoid schizophrenia
  • 2% (1)
    Unipolar depression
  • 14% (5)
    Obsessive Compulsive disorder
  • 11% (4)
    Delusional thinking
  • 8% (3)
    Borderline
  • 11% (4)
    Passive-Agressive
  • 5% (2)
    Histrionic
  • 2% (1)
    Akaturkitis
  • 17% (6)
    Alcoholism and substance abuse
34 Total Votes  
post #1 of 21
Thread Starter 
No ego will be hurt during this thread..
post #2 of 21
Public or Private Poal?
post #3 of 21
It kind of depends on the topic, dontcha think?

BTW: I would add to the list:

Megalomania
NPD
Know-it-all-itis
Delusions of adequacy
post #4 of 21
ummmm 7?
post #5 of 21
All the above.
post #6 of 21
Ratio as compared to what? MC? SW&D? If it's one of those two, I'd say it probably favors DT. As much as we're a bunch of kooks down at the bottom of the page, we're still much better adjusted than the socially-challenged dimwits who populate the clothing subfora.
post #7 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG View Post

Ratio as compared to what? MC? SW&D? If it's one of those two, I'd say it probably favors DT. As much as we're a bunch of kooks down at the bottom of the page, we're still much better adjusted than the socially-challenged dimwits who populate the clothing subfora.

I agree, for the most part.
post #8 of 21
revolve.gif

crazy.gif
post #9 of 21
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post

It kind of depends on the topic, dontcha think?
BTW: I would add to the list:
Megalomania
NPD
Know-it-all-itis
Delusions of adequacy

NPD is very CE and MC..
post #10 of 21
Poll also needs a multiple personality disorder option.
post #11 of 21
I don't get how the answers relate to the question.
post #12 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDFS View Post

I don't get how the answers relate to the question.

That's because lasbar is suffering from a number of the concerns on his list.
post #13 of 21
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

That's because lasbar is suffering from a number of the concerns on his list.

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

I don't have Ataturkitis..
post #14 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangfastic View Post

Poll also needs a SOCK disorder option.

ftfy
post #15 of 21
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

ftfy

Socks are part of the Multiple Personality Disorder...

Is only missing the Separation Anxiety disorder for people which more than 15000 posts..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › What is the ratio of CE or DT followers suffering from mental illnesses/ personality disorders ?