or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Oak Street Bootmakers - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Oak Street Bootmakers - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 116

post #1726 of 2988
Walk slower, perhaps.
post #1727 of 2988
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech View Post
 

i have the trail oxfords in size 8 and I also have a slight heel slip at times. I'm noticing it's slipping less the more I wear them, any recommendation to resolve the slipping besides wearing thicker socks? I also realized that I get less heel slip when I don't wear any socks!

 

I also get more heel slip with socks.  pretty sure it has to do with friction.

post #1728 of 2988
Quote:
Originally Posted by digga View Post

I also get more heel slip with socks.  pretty sure it has to do with friction.

...Or just too big tongue.gif especially with CXL and similar soft leathers, you absolutely have to account for stretching. IMO it's better to buy slightly tight than slightly sloppy
post #1729 of 2988

Thanks guys. It must've been the Yuketen loafers I saw in a peanut suede, which is weird cos I like the OS ones so much more.

Are there any plans for a lighter suede on the crepe sole? Or maybe an "exclusive" that exists somewhere.

post #1730 of 2988
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

Thanks guys. It must've been the Yuketen loafers I saw in a peanut suede, which is weird cos I like the OS ones so much more.
Are there any plans for a lighter suede on the crepe sole? Or maybe an "exclusive" that exists somewhere.
The only thing OSB I have seen in peanut suede was the trail oxfords. I am kicking myself for not getting them, too.
post #1731 of 2988
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

Thanks guys. It must've been the Yuketen loafers I saw in a peanut suede, which is weird cos I like the OS ones so much more.
Are there any plans for a lighter suede on the crepe sole? Or maybe an "exclusive" that exists somewhere.

OSB does have peanut suede beefroll penny loafers as an exclusive thru supplyandadvise!
post #1732 of 2988


Bam love these boots that arrived today!
post #1733 of 2988
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonsmithr8 View Post



Bam love these boots that arrived today!

Very nice! These are the new dark brown ones?

post #1734 of 2988
Quote:
Originally Posted by wklq76a View Post

Very nice! These are the new dark brown ones?

Yep yep ! smile.gif
post #1735 of 2988
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonsmithr8 View Post



Bam love these boots that arrived today!

Those look really nice, congrats! 

post #1736 of 2988
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidw25 View Post

Those look really nice, congrats! 
Thanks! Want to get the natty captoe trenches again and the black ones haha!
post #1737 of 2988
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonsmithr8 View Post


Thanks! Want to get the natty captoe trenches again and the black ones haha!

Given your clear affinity for OSB, I'm surprised you didn't hop on the Natural Shell train a couple weeks back!

post #1738 of 2988
Quote:
Originally Posted by wklq76a View Post

Given your clear affinity for OSB, I'm surprised you didn't hop on the Natural Shell train a couple weeks back!

Haha those are nice but I do have my limits on how much I'd want to spend on boots!
post #1739 of 2988
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonsmithr8 View Post



Bam love these boots that arrived today!

So sharp man! Can't wait for mine smile.gif
post #1740 of 2988
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonsmithr8 View Post

Haha those are nice but I do have my limits on how much I'd want to spend on boots!

Wuss... Nice boots
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Oak Street Bootmakers - Official Affiliate Thread