or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 614

post #9196 of 64940
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonick View Post
Is that your version of a mud-pack facial?

Sort of. It's his prep for an evening of debauchery.
post #9197 of 64940
My two dissertation projects which seems to be totally dependent on getting participants, I mean wtf why should my degree depend on getting other people to do something???!!!
post #9198 of 64940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dac View Post
...wtf why should my degree depend on getting other people to do something???!!!

Just training you for real life, kid.
post #9199 of 64940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota rube View Post
Just training you for real life, kid.

That's what I was thinking.
post #9200 of 64940
Wow, Pio... You and I seem to be agreeing on a lot of things lately! I'm happy to see you finally coming around to my way of thinking.
post #9201 of 64940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota rube View Post
Wow, Pio...
You and I seem to be agreeing on a lot of things lately!

I'm happy to see you finally coming around to my way of thinking.



Next thing you know, I'll start to indulge.
post #9202 of 64940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post


Next thing you know, I'll start to indulge.

Nah. You'd better not. The resultant munchies would play hell with your weight-loss...
A little bud now and then might mellow you out, though.
post #9203 of 64940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota rube View Post
Nah. You'd better not. The resultant munchies would play hell with your weight-loss...
A little bud now and then might mellow you out, though.

If you had any idea how much time has mellowed me out. ETOH takes care of the rest.
post #9204 of 64940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post
If you had any idea how much time has mellowed me out. ETOH takes care of the rest.
post #9205 of 64940
Damned phone messages where people turbo through their return number. Do you want me to call you back or not? Worst when they leave a longass message and then just run through it at the very end and you've gotta listen to the whole damned thing over again just to make sure you have it right.
post #9206 of 64940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas View Post
Damned phone messages where people turbo through their return number. Do you want me to call you back or not? Worst when they leave a longass message and then just run through it at the very end and you've gotta listen to the whole damned thing over again just to make sure you have it right.

+(number so fast you can't hear it).

It's like idiots are having a contest as to how fast they can say it. I always start off slowly giving my number and finish slowly giving my number. Something I learned 20 years ago when doing sales.
post #9207 of 64940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas View Post
Damned phone messages where people turbo through their return number. Do you want me to call you back or not? Worst when they leave a longass message and then just run through it at the very end and you've gotta listen to the whole damned thing over again just to make sure you have it right.

This is a pet peeve of mine. Like Pio, I always say my number slowly, just so I don't do it to other people. I also try to add a pause after "my number is," mostly because it aggravates the crap of out of me when I get the "mynumberis5555555555," leaving me unprepared to start writing when the string of numbers starts.
post #9208 of 64940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post
http://www.readynas.com/

Can't believe a real RAID set up like this can be put together at 1TB for about $350 off Amazon (got a mail in rebate before Xmas).
Aghhhh, I bought a Simpletech/Hitachi Duo Pro 4 TB RAID USB/FW/etc drive to take care of this situation and my computer won't even find it. WTFFFFF
post #9209 of 64940
Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post
Aghhhh, I bought a Simpletech/Hitachi Duo Pro 4 TB RAID USB/FW/etc drive to take care of this situation and my computer won't even find it. WTFFFFF



Can you return? The Readynas is still my favorite newest toy. It interfaces with my TiVo seamlessly too.
post #9210 of 64940
car stolen 3 weeks ago,+ liability insurance + cops can only do so much = completely fucked in terms of transportation

Being without a car= getting dropped off/waiting for rides/taking the bus

its exactly like being 16 except theres less homework, and less acne.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.