or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 4405

post #66061 of 70273
How about when me and my mom would compare them to her breasts?
post #66062 of 70273

You northern NJ types...

post #66063 of 70273
Go suck off the Jersey Devil or something.
post #66064 of 70273

Too far south. 

post #66065 of 70273
Betimes I send work-related e-mails over the weekend or on holidays. Then I remember that probably the recipients will not answer until the workweek commences (begins).
post #66066 of 70273
I get a little befrightened when I see my neighbors grilling I worry that they will start a blaze and burn down the neighborhood.
Edited by L'Incandescent - 9/1/14 at 1:02pm
post #66067 of 70273
I keep seeing ads on my FB for t-shirts with sayings on them (sayings are supposed to be witty). I'm like what the hell makes you think I am going to wear a t-shirt, especially one with a saying on it? If you think I'm going to wear a t-shirt you are "out of your gourd" (mente).
post #66068 of 70273
Okay gang looks like I have violated the WWE "Wellness Policy" and so I won't be able to appear on tv for a few months. ("Too much port" is the stated infraction.)
post #66069 of 70273

If anyone is wondering, it is disgustingly sticky and awful in NY and has been since Saturday. 

post #66070 of 70273
Betimes I get too worried about starting a blaze. I leave my condo to go to work, but then I go back to make sure I did turn off the iron. Even on days when I didn't use my iron.
post #66071 of 70273
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMartNJ View Post

If anyone is wondering, it is disgustingly sticky and awful in NY and has been since Saturday. 

Not to continue the hot-weather pissing contest, but, perhaps ironically, it's been extra gross here, too. I spent about six hours out in it on Saturday for the game, and I was pretty much drenched in sweat the whole time. It was so humid that the sweat doesn't evaporate, and it was made worse by being crammed at the bottom of a stadium filled with 90k+ people. Sunday was the same, though maybe not quite as humid, and I spent a bunch of time in it, as well.

It was so hot that even my seersucker shorts did little to help!
post #66072 of 70273
I have an interview with a journalist today. In all our e-mail correspondence to set up the interview, she conjugate her verbs wrong. This does not inspires me with confidence.

Also, since I'll probably have a photo taken, I must needs shave. (I don't really like shaving very much only do it so's not to look ridiculous.)
post #66073 of 70273
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

I have an interview with a journalist today. In all our e-mail correspondence to set up the interview, she conjugate her verbs wrong. This does not inspires me with confidence.

Also, since I'll probably have a photo taken, I must needs shave. (I don't really like shaving very much only do it so's not to look ridiculous.)

Is she the type of person you might like to conjugate with?
post #66074 of 70273
Haven't witnessed her in person but probably not. (The only people I've conjugated with who conjugate their verbs wrong are people whose native language is not English.)
post #66075 of 70273
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG View Post

Not to continue the hot-weather pissing contest, but, perhaps ironically, it's been extra gross here, too. I spent about six hours out in it on Saturday for the game, and I was pretty much drenched in sweat the whole time. It was so humid that the sweat doesn't evaporate, and it was made worse by being crammed at the bottom of a stadium filled with 90k+ people. Sunday was the same, though maybe not quite as humid, and I spent a bunch of time in it, as well.

It was so hot that even my seersucker shorts did little to help!

its actually the first extended period, lol probably 4 days at most, of hot sticky northeast summer we've experienced this summer (the kind that goes through the whole night). this summer has actually been freaking awesome and comfortable most of the way.

but yeah, today I was drenched with sweat walking the dogs this morning at 6am, I did jog around with them for about 10min, but I know when its humid and hot when my dogs want to get back to the house ASAP and lounge in air conditioning.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.