or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 4350

post #65236 of 76644
Okay I've been getting lots of PMs be like "Is that Conne in the Sebastian Ward ad?" No, that is not Conne.
post #65237 of 76644
Quote:
Originally Posted by aravenel View Post

Got some ramen on my tie. A trip to Tie Crafters is in my future it seems... ffffuuuu.gif

Muerice on University place does an amazing job, they have a couple of people who used to be at Tiecrafters. Much easier trip to make, ime.
post #65238 of 76644
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Muerice on University place does an amazing job, they have a couple of people who used to be at Tiecrafters. Much easier trip to make, ime.

Thanks--good to know.
post #65239 of 76644
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Okay I've been getting lots of PMs be like "Is that Conne in the Sebastian Ward ad?" No, that is not Conne.

Are you sure? biggrin.gif
post #65240 of 76644
Looks like Scottie Pippen has declared himself the greatest Chicago Bull of all time that is bullshit he is forgetting about No. 23 (Michael Jordan). Maybe Pippen is thinking of Jordan as a Washington Wizard.
post #65241 of 76644
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Looks like Scottie Pippen has declared himself the greatest Chicago Bull of all time that is bullshit he is forgetting about No. 23 (Michael Jordan). Maybe Pippen is thinking of Jordan as a Washington Wizard.

 

You mean that guy who played for the White Sox? I didn't know he played basketball too! A regular ol' Bo Jackson, huh?

post #65242 of 76644
I always knew Michael Jordan as that kid from Friday Night lights
post #65243 of 76644
I miss Friday Night Lights. Such a great show.
post #65244 of 76644
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Looks like Scottie Pippen has declared himself the greatest Chicago Bull of all time that is bullshit he is forgetting about No. 23 (Michael Jordan). Maybe Pippen is thinking of Jordan as a Washington Wizard.

Michael Jordan is the main man... icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #65245 of 76644

email is lame.


Edited by ethanm - 8/6/14 at 10:17am
post #65246 of 76644
There's a new thing I'm going to start doing will make me happy but might get others to PO'd (which is why I'm posting it here). Here's my thinking: "lettuce" is a common word that pert near everyone knows, and so it seems like I should spell similar sounding words similarly. And so from now on I'm going to write "malluce."
post #65247 of 76644
Lettuce all follow L'inc's example here
post #65248 of 76644
Some ebay-er trying to negociate price after winning the auction....foo.gif
post #65249 of 76644
That is bullshit I hope you hold him to the terms of the purchuce.
post #65250 of 76644
spent so much on wine and beer and other alcohol now that i'm moving i have to get rid of it all somehow in the next month. don't want to pay for shipping. if there was some charity event id love to donate everything as long as i get to get a sip of everything. got so much burgundy and rhone and bourbon and scotch
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.