or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 4133

post #61981 of 67045
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

The Real Men syndrome...baldy[1].gif

It doesn't really help dealing with certain important life issues like your brother's present and future..

The older generations saw so many disturbing things fighting wars we do understand they needed to quell their anxieties with alcohol or avoidance strategies but it doesn't sound your brother is an ex Vietnam ..

Real men don't have emotions, yeah right.

He's not a vet, he's 100% pure Bogan and a council worker.

The old man could have gone out on a totally disabled pension at the end of 1945. Sadly when the Greeks said "come home with your shield or on it" they forgot to take into account PTSD.
post #61982 of 67045
Society has gotten so that you're surprised when someone shows some manners or consideration for people around them. Nowhere is this more apparent than child supervision (or more accurately, the lack thereof). Of course this results in a lot of young adults later that everyone will want to kill.

On a flight home from LGA recently, a woman's baby wouldn't stop crying throughout the boarding process. So she picks it up and goes into the lavatory with it. I was like, wtf is she doing?!! Until I realized, she's doing this so they don't bother the other passengers!!! Who does that anymore!?
post #61983 of 67045
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post

skateboarders piss me off. usually they're dicking around on the sidewalk right in the way of pedestrians. i'm just waiting for the day where some asshole falls of his skateboard (note: i have never seen one of these morons nail a single trick) and the board comes shooting into my shins.

I have said in the past, nobody ever truly skates, they only attempt to skate. Pretty much if you can nail tricks consistently you just become a pro, almost like automatically.
post #61984 of 67045
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

Society has gotten so that you're surprised when someone shows some manners or consideration for people around them. Nowhere is this more apparent than child supervision (or more accurately, the lack thereof). Of course this results in a lot of young adults later that everyone will want to kill.

On a flight home from LGA recently, a woman's baby wouldn't stop crying throughout the boarding process. So she picks it up and goes into the lavatory with it. I was like, wtf is she doing?!! Until I realized, she's doing this so they don't bother the other passengers!!! Who does that anymore!?

My 16 hour trip to Korea I was surrounded by Koreans with screaming kids. Either crying, or singing or whatever. Everybody but me seemed oblivious to it. I wanted to fucking kill everybody.
post #61985 of 67045
This real man talk reminded me of something. I was in Brooks this weekend and this heavy middle aged guy, 6'2" or so, came up to me and asked "Do you know where the real men's shirts are? Not these slim fit shirts for tiny guys and kids, no offense. It took a lot of money to get to this size." Yeah, dying early from heart disease, that's what makes a REAL man.
post #61986 of 67045
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

On a flight home from LGA recently, a woman's baby wouldn't stop crying throughout the boarding process. So she picks it up and goes into the lavatory with it. I was like, wtf is she doing?!! Until I realized, she's doing this so they don't bother the other passengers!!! Who does that anymore!?

I was on a flight back to the States from the Dominican Republic, lots of mothers with kids. We landed and had to wait for a jetway to clear up, so we were just camped out for awhile. This kid started SCREAMING, kept it up for a couple minutes. Mom gets up, and drags him off to the bathroom.

And we hear *WHAP* *WHAP* *WHAP* as she spanks him. He shut up immediately, she brings him back to his seat. People actually applauded.
post #61987 of 67045
i usually get up around 5:00am. its not a big deal, but what pisses me off? how I can wake up at 5am be totally awake and clear, get up and do stuff (like walk the dogs/shower/or eat breakfast) then realize that I have some extra time and lay down for another 30min and proceed to have a full dream and then wake up from the 30min nap super groggy and fog-brained.
post #61988 of 67045
Quote:
Originally Posted by js4design View Post

This real man talk reminded me of something. I was in Brooks this weekend and this heavy middle aged guy, 6'2" or so, came up to me and asked "Do you know where the real men's shirts are? Not these slim fit shirts for tiny guys and kids, no offense. It took a lot of money to get to this size." Yeah, dying early from heart disease, that's what makes a REAL man.

Did you at least tell Piob where to find the shirts?
post #61989 of 67045
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas View Post

Did you at least tell Piob where to find the shirts?

Like I would buy BB OTR?

Pissing me off: at a large conference at a shifty venue until Thursday. Thank god for WiFi in the conference area and my travel bar.
post #61990 of 67045
epic first post..well not really

Sup SF..been lurkin for awhile ..like the diff forums/discussions..but anyway..all of this skateboard talk..

I went through a skater phase in high school..freshman/sophomore year..and I was HORRIBLE

I could land a few tricks..even switch..but I had no pop and was scared to death of stairs..went to a few indoor skate parks..even love park/city hall in Philly..which was def a surreal experience..best skaters I ever seen

I always liked skating and the style..my favorite sneakers to wear are dunk SBs..I'm an official poser..lol

Anyway..check this video out..this kid is insane..I'm sure some of u have seen him..I've seen a lot of skateboarders before but this kid is ridiculous

(Sorry for not embedding..posting from an ipad)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NmLDcfUeaqg
post #61991 of 67045
Yeah, Pio would use an online Made in China shirt maker.
post #61992 of 67045
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Yeah, Pio would use an online Made in China shirt maker.

Ever since you turned me on to your guy in China I've been hooked. All his shirts are belong to us.
post #61993 of 67045
ffffuuuu.gif
post #61994 of 67045
Hey, what happened to Fang?
post #61995 of 67045
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas View Post

Hey, what happened to Fang?


"Of Mice and Urologists" - Fang
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.