or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 4124

post #61846 of 65956
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang66 View Post

Well dickhead perhaps you should stop posting about your children in the "things that are pissing me off" thread.

Just got yourself two weeks off. You've been around long enough to know that family is off limits.
post #61847 of 65956
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMartNJ View Post

I keep getting calls from Army recruiters and they leave messages " This is Sergeant Jagoff, I just need to verify some contact information." How stupid do they think I am?

Code Red?
post #61848 of 65956
.
post #61849 of 65956
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

Just got yourself two weeks off. You've been around long enough to know that family is off limits.


post #61850 of 65956
That seems rather over the top. He didn't insult his children or anything. Just stated his opinion that if you didn't want your children talked about you shouldn't post about then. Dick statement but banning seems a little extreme
post #61851 of 65956
Who cares why he got banned? Let's just be happy he's gone even if it's just for two weeks



post #61852 of 65956
The fact that he suggested G get a vasectomy as if to imply G regretted having kids or that he shouldn't even have kids in the first place.. that's over the top.
post #61853 of 65956
I'm not even going to argue this. I just think it's a bit over the top. Whatevs

See I can sometimes follow my New Years resolution
post #61854 of 65956
I was shopping today and the cashier noticed the goods of which purchased. She said "your family will enjoy the meals you will prepare using the ingredients you have purchased this evening." But I had to ruin the good vibe that had developed on account of her claim was not actually true. I said "não, infelizmente estou sozinho no mundo." (Portuguese market.)
post #61855 of 65956
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMartNJ View Post
 

I keep getting calls from Army recruiters and they leave messages " This is Sergeant Jagoff, I just need to verify some contact information." How stupid do they think I am?


Apparently, they're thinking you're stupid enough to consider reenlisting.

post #61856 of 65956
Quote:
Originally Posted by archetypal_yuppie View Post

This is so-so accurate. If he's able to delete posts, which he's done in large scale in one instance that is of interest to me (both mine, other people's and his own), he very much can cover his tracks. And he did. He was acting like a complete ass, got called out on one aspect of it, and then made it all dissappear.

To argue with someone vitriolically and offensively, and then exercize a silver bullet (available to "hall monitor") to make it all dissappear is a cheap and shitty move. As you can probably tell, I think he sucks.

What did he say? Give us some juicy deets.
post #61857 of 65956
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

That seems rather over the top. He didn't insult his children or anything. Just stated his opinion that if you didn't want your children talked about you shouldn't post about then. Dick statement but banning seems a little extreme

I probably disagree with 85% of the bannings on Style Forum.
post #61858 of 65956
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

What did he say? Give us some juicy deets.

lurker[1].gif
post #61859 of 65956
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

Who cares why he got banned? Let's just be happy he's gone even if it's just for two weeks

His whole schtick is acting like an asshole (or he just is a miserable asshole), seems like getting banned occasionally ought to help his credibility.
post #61860 of 65956
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

At the brewpub there are guys what betimes call me "Sarge" they say it in an affectionate voice do not understand at all why they do that.

Do you look like this guy:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.