or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 4042

post #60616 of 69240

The car still takes 15 minutes to warm up. f#ck winter.:violin:

post #60617 of 69240
so burned out at work. even the thought of taking a vacation next week doesn't cut it.
post #60618 of 69240
I asked one of my SF Facebook friends to sing a song with me on Facebook. He said "I don't do Facebook duets matter of policy." Can you believe that bullcrap?
post #60619 of 69240
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post

send note to colleague to swing by my office. Forget I sent said note and blast one into my office chair ffffuuuu.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGimpy View Post

Co-worker invited me down to his office for a chat and the whole room tasted of farts.

I laughed so hard people stared.
post #60620 of 69240
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGimpy View Post

Co-worker invited me down to his office for a chat and the whole room tasted of farts.

he must really like you. tongue.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

Serious question, any of you guys a member of the Mile High Club?? I'm guessing it was lot easier for the older posters back then before security was a huge deal

yes... a few years ago. nothing about security changes these days affects joining the club IME.
post #60621 of 69240
Reverse cowgirl would be the best position I reckon
post #60622 of 69240
It was a little bit doggie, a little bit leg up on the sink and a little bit grab the oh shit bar and let me fuck your brains out. Trans-pacific flights leave lots of time when no one is giving any fucks about what's going on in the lav.
post #60623 of 69240
I have promised myself that if I ever heard it happen on a flight, that I would applaud the couple when they exited the lav
post #60624 of 69240
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

I have promised myself that if I ever heard it happen on a flight, that I would applaud the couple when they exited the lav

What if it's a gay couple? Will you clap clap extra loud?
post #60625 of 69240
Looked at my watch, 4:30 I'm all in a panic but it's 4:30am. Lol. Thought it was pm.
post #60626 of 69240
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTheGroom View Post

I ordered a 10% beer, assuming that I'd get an 8 oz glass, as one usually does. They brought me an Imperial Pint. I cannot finish it, and still be sober enough to drive to the ferry.

Don't worry about it, you've got Harvey on your side.
post #60627 of 69240
Driving to work at 5:00am I saw two old latino guys putting trash bins into the back of a shitty pick up truck. It was about two blocks down from my house.

I thought to myself: Wow cool, they have the same kind as me! I just bought them on Monday at Home Depot spent like $100 on them. Must have just bought them just like me!

Just now the wife just called and asked: Honey where are the trash bins?

I guess it was so windy outside last night/early this morning - my brand new trash bins (I didn't even get to put trash into them yet lol8[1].gif ) got blown from the side of the garage, out of my driveway, and two blocks down my street. And two motherfuckers stole them right in front of my willing eyes. facepalm.gif

I can't complain, finders keepers rules apply. I may have to put labels on my trash cans though, so next time we can have a mexican standoff.
post #60628 of 69240
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

Driving to work at 5:00am I saw two old latino guys putting trash bins into the back of a shitty pick up truck. It was about two blocks down from my house.

I thought to myself: Wow cool, they have the same kind as me! I just bought them on Monday at Home Depot spent like $100 on them. Must have just bought them just like me!

Just now the wife just called and asked: Honey where are the trash bins?

I guess it was so windy outside last night/early this morning - my brand new trash bins (I didn't even get to put trash into them yet lol8[1].gif ) got blown from the side of the garage, out of my driveway, and two blocks down my street. And two motherfuckers stole them right in front of my willing eyes. facepalm.gif

I can't complain, finders keepers rules apply. I may have to put labels on my trash cans though, so next time we can have a mexican standoff.

Twice in the past year I've had a trash can stolen from the alley behind my building. Honestly, I think the DPW fucks accidentally threw the cans in the truck and were too lazy to take them out.
post #60629 of 69240
What a load of total bullshit.

http://techcrunch.com/2014/03/13/amazon-prime-to-cost-99-a-year/
Quote:
The day we all feared has come. Amazon has announced that the price of Prime will soon cost $99 a year. Starting in seven days, the cost for existing members to renew will increase by $20 from $79.99.

Amazon Student members will pay $49. The Prime Fresh membership fee will remain unchanged at $299.

Exsiting members can expect to see the new price when their membership is set to renew. Amazon’s FAQ page about the price change states that it has sent an email to each subscriber indicating when this will happen. Hopefully you just renewed your Prime membership.
post #60630 of 69240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post

What a load of total bullshit.

http://techcrunch.com/2014/03/13/amazon-prime-to-cost-99-a-year/

Makes perfect bidness sense, breh.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.