or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 3950

post #59236 of 70247
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

A lot worse things can happen to you at 27. Just ask Bruce or Brandon Lee, Jim Morrison, Kurt Cobain....

Lucky for me, it seems that talent is the common link there.
post #59237 of 70247
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

I am 41 not married yet, heck I ain't even got a Valentimes. But I am kicking ass at life tasks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post

I don't have a Valentimes either.





shog[1].gif

post #59238 of 70247

"Featuring musical selections by Ron."

post #59239 of 70247
My boss is moving......into my office. This will severely impede my leisure activities. ffffuuuu.gifffffuuuu.gifffffuuuu.gif
post #59240 of 70247
^ Don't forget to pull up your pants
post #59241 of 70247
Lololol
post #59242 of 70247
I've gotten into a kerfuffle on the forums of slick deals.

It has reached the point where I have accused another poster of possibly being of the nether regions of a male.
post #59243 of 70247
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

I've gotten into a kerfuffle on the forums of slick deals.

It has reached the point where I have accused another poster of possibly being of the nether regions of a male.

eh.gif
post #59244 of 70247
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post

My boss is moving......into my office. This will severely impede my leisure activities. ffffuuuu.gifffffuuuu.gifffffuuuu.gif

You have to go into more detail here. Does this mean you're fired and boss is demoted?
post #59245 of 70247
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post

eh.gif

He does not understand the joys of a fancy thermometer and is attempting to prevent others from experiencing those joys.
post #59246 of 70247
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

You have to go into more detail here. Does this mean you're fired and boss is demoted?

No it means he will be physically near my desk, which means much less goofing off. My "office" is basically a work station in an office with 3 others.

Fired? I just got a raise bro!
post #59247 of 70247
High flyer
post #59248 of 70247
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

You have to go into more detail here. Does this mean you're fired and boss is demoted?

No it means he will be physically near my desk, which means much less goofing off. My "office" is basically a work station in an office with 3 others.

Fired? I just got a raise bro!

 

Now now...the President's EO only raises the minimum wage on future contracts.

post #59249 of 70247
Of a sudden people have stopped saying things like "I am sad" or "I am hungry." Instead they are all like "My body registers feeling of sad" and "My body registers feeling of hungry." That is just dumb hope it's a short lived fad.
post #59250 of 70247
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Of a sudden people have stopped saying things like "I am sad" or "I am hungry." Instead they are all like "My body registers feeling of sad" and "My body registers feeling of hungry." That is just dumb hope it's a short lived fad.

Agreed. My mind registers feeling of frustration when I hear that shit.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.