or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 3785

post #56761 of 66695

^^Thanks, stitch. Wife has a jeweller she uses so I'm saving you for my second wife.

 

^ Gets worse. Explain the situation to the leftette who says, "easy solution, say yes to the place I want to buy in Nicaragua."

 

I may need stitch sooner than later.

 

lefty

post #56762 of 66695
Ha!

I will be here whenever you need me.
post #56763 of 66695
Everyone in my office be like "c-c-c-can't wait till they excuse us for the holiday wanna get outta this workspace! Oh how I want to stop my laboring wanna go home relax!" And I'm basically be like "Come on guys toughen up a little."
post #56764 of 66695
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Everyone in my office be like "c-c-c-can't wait till they excuse us for the holiday wanna get outta this workspace! Oh how I want to stop my laboring wanna go home relax!" And I'm basically be like "Come on guys toughen up a little."

You must be working with a bunch of hardcore sissypants if they need you to tell them to toughen up.
post #56765 of 66695
Hehehe when I first read that I almost thought you were suggesting that I was a sissypants, but just a little bit less of a sissypants than my co-workers of office!
post #56766 of 66695
It pisses me off that soju and sake are marked up so much in America.

$13 for a bottle of soju that normally costs 3 bucks in Korea?

Fuck that noise!
post #56767 of 66695
Who fucking cares? Ain't you a high roller? I never even look at a check before I throw my card and I'm blue collar as fuck (and probably make more money smile.gif )
post #56768 of 66695
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

It pisses me off that soju and sake are marked up so much in America.

$13 for a bottle of soju that normally costs 3 bucks in Korea?

Fuck that noise!

All the more reason not to drink that awful stuff. (Soju that is. I like sake.)
post #56769 of 66695
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscotti View Post

Who fucking cares? Ain't you a high roller? I never even look at a check before I throw my card and I'm blue collar as fuck (and probably make more money smile.gif )

I spend my money according to personal perceived value.

I don't value soju at those prices, especially since I know it's a very cheap type of liquor that's marked up insanely high here -- higher than other types of liquor are.

I'm more lenient in terms of price when it comes to sake, cause you can actually discern the quality and taste based on brand. With soju? Not so much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

All the more reason not to drink that awful stuff. (Soju that is. I like sake.)

I'm pretty ambivalent about soju -- for the most part, I enjoy how easy it is to down. It sneaks up on you, too, so people get easily trashed because they don't think it's as high proof as it really is.

I like sake a bit more than soju, but both aren't the types of alcohol I ever actively seek out. Tonight just happens to be a night where my buddies want to meet up at a Korean restaurant and I was browsing their menu.

$13!?!

Oh yeah, I forgot, this is NYC we're talking about satisfied.gif.
post #56770 of 66695
13/bottle for a restaurant is cheap.

There is a difference in soju especially when you change the base grains.
post #56771 of 66695
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhowie View Post

13/bottle for a restaurant is cheap.

There is a difference in soju especially when you change the base grains.

Please let this be your last sober post of the night. It's 7 o clock on a Friday. You should be too busy pissing your pants and holding in your puke to be teaching us about soju
post #56772 of 66695
In my opinion, $13 per bottle is not too bad for soju. What a lot of people maybe don't realize is that you can see quite a difference in quality once you change the "base grains."

EDIT: Oh, I see that Bhowie has already posted this insight.
post #56773 of 66695
I threw up last night.... A lot....
post #56774 of 66695
Get back out there, sissypants
post #56775 of 66695
I'm used to seeing it at $8 a bottle, but again, this is NYC so there's that.

I've heard of sojus that are fermented with potatoes / sweet potatoes. Never had any of that so I'm curious to try it.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.