or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 3528

post #52906 of 66068

You can go to Rein's Deli on the way to Hartford! Grab some rugelach for me.

post #52907 of 66068
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

yes your body goes into starvation mode and starts ridding itself of unnatural foreign objects. GMOs have tons of toxins and are very bad for you. I can't exactly tell you what toxins but do some research yourself and you will find the truth. They also have lots of pesticides and herbicides and accumulated over time will make you very unhealthy. sodium accumulates in your body just like a toxin and is very bad for you and can lead to heart disease and cancer and AIDS

Phail. No talk of sugar = poison.
post #52908 of 66068
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

yes your body goes into starvation mode and starts ridding itself of unnatural foreign objects. GMOs have tons of toxins and are very bad for you. I can't exactly tell you what toxins but do some research yourself and you will find the truth. They also have lots of pesticides and herbicides and accumulated over time will make you very unhealthy. sodium accumulates in your body just like a toxin and is very bad for you and can lead to heart disease and cancer and AIDS
post #52909 of 66068
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

Interesting--didn't know that regular excedrin had the caffeine.

Never paid attention to the regular stuff since I never had troubles with ibuprofen/tylenol for my normal issues before I had what I thought was a migraine.

Yup. Same exact stuff. Don't waste money on the "migraine" version.
post #52910 of 66068
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG View Post

Yup. Same exact stuff. Don't waste money on the "migraine" version.

It's kind of hard to read the label when you've got an aura that's blurring the part of vision you read with...and then in the corner of your eye you see the word migraine and you grab that bottle and GTFO!
post #52911 of 66068
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

It's kind of hard to read the label when you've got an aura that's blurring the part of vision you read with...and then in the corner of your eye you see the word migraine and you grab that bottle and GTFO!

laugh.gif

Don't let them corrupt your mind with their marketing, man!
post #52912 of 66068
long lasting or fast acting? do you want to feel better now, or later?
post #52913 of 66068
Sometimes on Mondays or Tuesdays, people ask me what I did over the weekend. I have typically taken such questions at face value and described what I did. Almost always, that just entails a brief description of the work I got done. Well it turns out some people get mad at me when I do that because they think I am "rubbing it in" that I got work done over the weekend.

When I ask others what they did over the weekend, they often tell me about things they did with their families. It has never occurred to me to think they are "rubbing it in" that they have families (with children) and I do not. I assumed they were just telling me what they did over the weekend. (If I had a family, I would probably do many of the sorts of things that they do, but alas.)
post #52914 of 66068
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG View Post

laugh.gif

Don't let them corrupt your mind with their marketing, man!

And I have so many of those damned bottles too...because you are never at home when you feel it coming on.
post #52915 of 66068
All those different types of Excedrin are marketing ploys. If you look at the ingredients list for each type, they're all the same!

--

I made it 6 days of being unstaffed. In other words, I just had a 6-day vacation. But I just got an email from my staffer... and just booked tickets and hotels.

ffffuuuu.gif

Was so nice sleeping in my bed for so long!
post #52916 of 66068
I had to depose a man who can't speak due to medical issues. He is completely non- responsive to queries. I felt like such an asshole.

The court reporter was smoking hot though.
post #52917 of 66068
Harvey, lawyers lie every single day and that includes you (without even knowing you) - it's part of the profession and everyone knows this, so you may want to dial it down on the ethical obligations speech.
post #52918 of 66068
Quote:
Originally Posted by donjuan17 View Post

Well that escalated quickly.

I'm not sure why I thought it was a good idea to post that. I was pretty hammered last night. My apologies.
post #52919 of 66068
This peanut butter cookie from panera has so much sugar that I can barely eat it.

And I enjoy sugar cookies...the kind of sugar cookies with bigass crystals of extra sugar on top.
post #52920 of 66068
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

i think i hate every person driving a car on the street anywhere near me. i understand this is a me problem, but still.
Yesterday my wife and I observed a driver purposely block another from turning left into a driveway . Fully aware and for no other reason than just to be an asshole .
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.