or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 3508

post #52606 of 65044
LOL at y'all complaining 'bout cattle class...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
just kidding. I don't do biz class and y'all haven't lived life till you do a transpacific flight in an azn based airliner
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post


How's investing in the Philippines? Thinking of diversifying a little bit, and the economy seems strong at a casual glance. You guys also have these big conglomerates that suck up all the value and seem to be very stable..are furriners allowed to invest there?

not really sure 'bout furriners, but I think you can- given that the bigger traders here are foreign.... how's investing here? hmmm... pretty good I would say, though the 2nd half of this year was pretty bad and all the gains I got the first half was wiped out. regarding the conglomerates, a more simplistic view I have of investing here is all of these conglomerates are family owned, so if you do take a look and are starting to do research, I'd say pick on the family you think has the best potential.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG View Post

I think I'm getting sick. Off and on over the weekend, I was feeling a bit run down, so I took it easy yesterday, and was feeling great last night. I figured I was either just tired or had managed to shake something that was trying to get a hold of me. Today, however, I feel like someone has beaten me with a stick. Tired, achy, etc. I was hoping it would go away as the day wore on like it did yesterday, but it doesn't look like that will be the case. I don't feel any better now than I did this morning.

I have a busy week this week, too. The one good thing is that feeling icky has motivated me to double time my work today so I'm not too behind if I do end up sick and missing some time.

And, on that note...back to it!

get well, M!
post #52607 of 65044
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

Don't planes have closets for suit bags?
Smaller planes often don't and larger ones do for first class only. I was on a smaller plane that didn't have a first class section.
post #52608 of 65044
Thanks acid. I've got a biz partner who's from down there who's been making a killing on the stock market (although he gave a lot of it back with the peso devaluation). Ima ask him for advice
post #52609 of 65044
I'm pissed that the TSA are being paid during the shut down.
post #52610 of 65044
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
just kidding. I don't do biz class and y'all haven't lived life till you do a transpacific flight in an azn based airliner

HKG to ORD in a middle seat. Done and done. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Taking one of longest commercial flights available and not even getting an economy plus or whatever bullshit they call those first five rows of seats. Oh well, at least it is a window. And should take me up to a higher status, which still doesn't get me shit.

Two of the yogurts I bought were full fat. Holy hell are they better tasting but damn they're fatty.

It is too cold already.
post #52611 of 65044
I've had flight attendants take my suit bag and hang it for me a couple times. I dont think it's a first class only kinda thing, I think it's just a function of my policy to always be nice to the people working in places.
post #52612 of 65044
I'm just a bawss it seems.
post #52613 of 65044
Service people also tend to treat you better when you're tall, handsome, well-dressed and most of all, polite.

So far this year, I'm at a 100% success rate with asking for free upgrades at hotels (n = 2 shog[1].gif)
post #52614 of 65044
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

HKG to ORD in a middle seat. Done and done. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Taking one of longest commercial flights available and not even getting an economy plus or whatever bullshit they call those first five rows of seats. Oh well, at least it is a window. And should take me up to a higher status, which still doesn't get me shit.

Two of the yogurts I bought were full fat. Holy hell are they better tasting but damn they're fatty.

It is too cold already.

Full fat yogurt is in no way worse for you than "low-fat" yogurt.
post #52615 of 65044
My girlfriend is making me clean the kitchen tonight. I'm so fucking whipped. ffffuuuu.gif
post #52616 of 65044
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

My girlfriend is making me clean the kitchen tonight. I'm so fucking whipped. ffffuuuu.gif

the key is to open up a bottle of wine because "fuck it, if i'm going to be doing something miserable I might as well have a glass of wine" and then lament the fact that you had just the right amount to make you tired and indifferent to the cleanliness of your kitchen.
post #52617 of 65044
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post

the key is to open up a bottle of wine because "fuck it, if i'm going to be doing something miserable I might as well have a glass of wine" and then lament the fact that you had just the right amount to make you tired and indifferent to the cleanliness of your kitchen.

edit: nm. I remember you're whipped.
post #52618 of 65044
Cleaning the kitchen while drinking wine would ruin my experience of the wine.
post #52619 of 65044
Hire a maid, it's good for the economy.
post #52620 of 65044
Switch to whiskey.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.