or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 3501

post #52501 of 64510
Quote:
Originally Posted by wojt View Post

 eh.gif some people are sensitive

call him the honeybadger :P it's way cooler nickname

We have a bin of Zestas in the office; anyone can take a Zesta for 5 cents. (It's better than everyone having their own crackers in their offices, I guess.) The people I work with think "Thefta" is a clever insult because it sorta kinda rhymes with Zesta.
post #52502 of 64510
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Aunt passed away last night. She had been battling lung cancer for a long time. She had an incredibly hard life. Sounds weird, but it is relieving to know she isn't suffering anymore, physical and otherwise.

my condolences, pB.
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I was staying over somebody's house and I forget to essentially bring "pajamas" or something to sleep in.

hate when that happens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

Looking at the top 10 most active poasters from yesterday, Stiches is nowhere to be found.
Has anyone hear from him? He is missed.

how sweet of you to say so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simchat_Torah

was a wonderful holiday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

there's so many jewish holidays

indeed there are.
post #52503 of 64510
Basically I wish I could just drink port wine until I lost consciousness (cruddy day) but I cannot because I don't have enough port wine.
post #52504 of 64510
Alternative booze on hand?
post #52505 of 64510
Nope, all I ever have is port. Guess I will just have to be conscious of issues until I descend into sleephood.
post #52506 of 64510
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Nope, all I ever have is port. Guess I will just have to be conscious of issues until I descend into sleephood.

Hope all is well, fella. Fortunately lack of alcohol is never a problem at Casa de Birdman.

And happy birfday to Bisco.
post #52507 of 64510
Made the mistake of going to Sunday brunch at the "it" place in town... got our food after sitting there for 2 hours... I didn't have nearly enough bloody mary's for that to be tolerable. No where on this earth should it take 2 hours to make 2 crepes. Doesn't matter how busy a restaurant is.
post #52508 of 64510
Is there anything worse than a lingering hangover headache that just won't fuck off after Advil, excedrin, and a whole bottle of powerade?

Omg.

frown.gif
post #52509 of 64510
It's just telling you it requires an egg sandwich.
post #52510 of 64510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot View Post

Made the mistake of going to Sunday brunch at the "it" place in town... got our food after sitting there for 2 hours... I didn't have nearly enough bloody mary's for that to be tolerable. No where on this earth should it take 2 hours to make 2 crepes. Doesn't matter how busy a restaurant is.

There's your problem.
post #52511 of 64510
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

Is there anything worse than a lingering hangover headache that just won't fuck off after Advil, excedrin, and a whole bottle of powerade?

Omg.

frown.gif

post #52512 of 64510
You gotta hydrate like a demon BEFORE you pass out. That's the only way not to ruin your morning after.

Pissing me off - tequila. I just told my wife that I'm not going to drink it ever again. I can get betrunken off anything, but tequila has the worst feeling plus I always wake up with massive memory loss. I don't even like the taste of it.
post #52513 of 64510
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

You gotta hydrate like a demon BEFORE you pass out. That's the only way not to ruin your morning after.

This. You're already stuffed full of alcohol. Chugging as much water/gatorade/pedialyte as possible before you go to bed is the only way to keep from that awful hangover. It at least makes it manageable the next day.
post #52514 of 64510
I have never had a hangover in my whole life on account of I am ever hydrated by my font of inherent wisdom.
post #52515 of 64510
I've always found seltzer water to do the trick.

Also, I don't believe I ever did take pain killers back when I once partook in alcohol.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.