or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 3480

post #52186 of 69221
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

I'm (mostly) just giving you a hard time. Vanderbilt is a fine b-school. we recruited at A&M one season but the students didn't quite work out (they weren't a good fit for our "corporate culture" [meaning that there were some weirdos])


smile.gif

It aint vandy or ass to mouth u fwiw... so excited I am
post #52187 of 69221
another super loud alert blared on TV while watching breaking bad last night. this time it was for a missing child. My dogs, the neighbors dogs started going batshit crazy again during the alert (which is so loud and grating). the weird part was the wife and I immediately went online to see for information, but there was nothing.

it might actually be kind of detrimental to do it if there's no information online immediately after. what is the average local citizen supposed to do? jam the local precinct telephone lines with inane calls asking for information?
post #52188 of 69221
My balls are just too long. Down by my knees.
post #52189 of 69221
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

another super loud alert blared on TV while watching breaking bad last night. this time it was for a missing child. My dogs, the neighbors dogs started going batshit crazy again during the alert (which is so loud and grating). the weird part was the wife and I immediately went online to see for information, but there was nothing.

it might actually be kind of detrimental to do it if there's no information online immediately after. what is the average local citizen supposed to do? jam the local precinct telephone lines with inane calls asking for information?

Odd, I didn't get that. Probably because you're not in NYC anymore?
post #52190 of 69221
Why the hell did I just buy a $17 bag of caramel pecan popcorn from a Boy Scout?
post #52191 of 69221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

Sushi sucks /period.

I hope you are just speaking about the sushi available in your country vs. sushi as a food item. Sushi as a food item is awesome.
post #52192 of 69221
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Odd, I didn't get that. Probably because you're not in NYC anymore?

yeah i'm in CT now. after the alert went off (and the dogs finally calmed down), the wife and I went online (no info available), what are we supposed to do randomly go outside with flashlights?

maybe the amber alert should be more descriptive. (but that might open a whole other can of worms - emboldening the abduct-er, ect )
post #52193 of 69221
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenHero View Post

Why the hell did I just buy a $17 bag of caramel pecan popcorn from a Boy Scout?

 

Boy Scout popcorn is so delicious.

post #52194 of 69221
It better be.
post #52195 of 69221
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

I'm (mostly) just giving you a hard time. Vanderbilt is a fine b-school. we recruited at A&M one season but the students didn't quite work out (they weren't a good fit for our "corporate culture" [meaning that there were some weirdos])

I like how #26 at 30k a year is something that you can partially joke about. I don't think any of those schools even come close to that price. I imagine UT is close, but I know they are still significantly more expensive than A&M. This forum can be silly.
post #52196 of 69221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

Sushi sucks /period.

I hope you are just speaking about the sushi available in your country vs. sushi as a food item. Sushi as a food item is awesome.

My very subjective opinion is that I don't like sushi and find it sort of disgusting.
post #52197 of 69221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhowie View Post

I like how #26 at 30k a year is something that you can partially joke about. I don't think any of those schools even come close to that price. I imagine UT is close, but I know they are still significantly more expensive than A&M. This forum can be silly.

Yeah but you have to live in College Station.
post #52198 of 69221

Everybody I've ever known to say that about sushi eventually finds something they like.

post #52199 of 69221
Btw either the tuition has jumped up recently or you aren't doing a very good job making your case. During my recruiting trip the recruiting office told me that their annual tuition is $8k a month, not $30k
post #52200 of 69221
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMartNJ View Post

Everybody I've ever known to say that about sushi eventually finds something they like.

My father calls sushi, "yuppie bullshit". I laugh.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.