or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 35

post #511 of 67867
The "Tip" section on a credit card receipt when you go to any joint where you walk up to the counter, order and then wait for your food at another counter or might even have all of your food right there yourself.

1st they expect our spare change for not doing anything than ringing up your total and now they expect you to go as much as tipping a $1 for that?
post #512 of 67867
I just draw a quick line thru it, carry the total down for a fast food/coffee shop/cafeteria setting. Unless it's take out from a resturant, then they get a few $
post #513 of 67867
I've started getting very irritated at men who wear their baseball caps (either front to back or back to front, it matters not) indoors, especially when seated at a dining table.
post #514 of 67867
Quote:
Originally Posted by flylot74 View Post
I've started getting very irritated at men who wear their baseball caps (either front to back or back to front, it matters not) indoors, especially when seated at a dining table.

+1.

Jon.
post #515 of 67867
There's a member in Atlanta with whom you should discuss this.

Right now, Verizon is pissing me off. I got a 2-yr contract 1.5 years ago, and my razr broke (my own damn fault) a few months back, so now i'm using a giant Nokia Zach Morris phone, and they said I have to pay full retail if I want a new phone before March. So I can spend $200-$300 on a new phone now, or use a shitty phone with limited functionality and battery life for 6 months and then get a nice new phone free (provided I bend over and sign on the dotted line again). And with Verizon, I can't buy a phone from a third-party seller; I have to buy one from them.

post #516 of 67867
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoreman1782 View Post
There's a member in Atlanta with whom you should discuss this.

Right now, Verizon is pissing me off. I got a 2-yr contract 1.5 years ago, and my razr broke (my own damn fault) a few months back, so now i'm using a giant Nokia Zach Morris phone, and they said I have to pay full retail if I want a new phone before March. So I can spend $200-$300 on a new phone now, or use a shitty phone with limited functionality and battery life for 6 months and then get a nice new phone free (provided I bend over and sign on the dotted line again). And with Verizon, I can't buy a phone from a third-party seller; I have to buy one from them.


If you are pretty good at talking to people you can probably swing a new phone. The cell phone industry is competitive, so if you tell them that you'll walk away in 6 months rather than re-signing with them, they'll probably hook you up with the new phone early.
post #517 of 67867
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoreman1782 View Post
There's a member in Atlanta with whom you should discuss this.

Right now, Verizon is pissing me off. I got a 2-yr contract 1.5 years ago, and my razr broke (my own damn fault) a few months back, so now i'm using a giant Nokia Zach Morris phone, and they said I have to pay full retail if I want a new phone before March. So I can spend $200-$300 on a new phone now, or use a shitty phone with limited functionality and battery life for 6 months and then get a nice new phone free (provided I bend over and sign on the dotted line again). And with Verizon, I can't buy a phone from a third-party seller; I have to buy one from them.

I don't see why you can't buy a new or used Verizon-branded phone off ebay. I'm sure you could save a few $$$ that way. Your situation is exactly why I went the GSM route when I got a cell back in '01.
post #518 of 67867
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC View Post
The "Tip" section on a credit card receipt when you go to any joint where you walk up to the counter, order and then wait for your food at another counter or might even have all of your food right there yourself.

1st they expect our spare change for not doing anything than ringing up your total and now they expect you to go as much as tipping a $1 for that?

Those receipts are not always bespoke.
post #519 of 67867
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC View Post
Too big w/o having mud flaps.



Didn't say they were broken. I had ultra-white bulbs in one of my cars.


I thought we were talking about jackass cops. Please don't turn this into something about me.
Did you drive an SUV?
post #520 of 67867
Quote:
Originally Posted by flylot74 View Post
I've started getting very irritated at men who wear their baseball caps (either front to back or back to front, it matters not) indoors, especially when seated at a dining table.

This habit had puzzeled me before. I see guys with very short haircuts wearing baseball hats in a GYM 4 fuk sake!!! Why?
post #521 of 67867
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoreman1782 View Post
There's a member in Atlanta with whom you should discuss this.

Right now, Verizon is pissing me off. I got a 2-yr contract 1.5 years ago, and my razr broke (my own damn fault) a few months back, so now i'm using a giant Nokia Zach Morris phone, and they said I have to pay full retail if I want a new phone before March. So I can spend $200-$300 on a new phone now, or use a shitty phone with limited functionality and battery life for 6 months and then get a nice new phone free (provided I bend over and sign on the dotted line again). And with Verizon, I can't buy a phone from a third-party seller; I have to buy one from them.


Buy your phone on ebay. Ebay is full of Verizon compatible phones.
post #522 of 67867
i think the only thing that really, seriously pisses me off is bad attitude: which includes arrogance, smug apathy, half-a$$ed remarks given to people for no cause, road rage, inconsideration, discourteousness, passive-aggressiveness, going postal, bad attitude passed down generation after generation, selfishness and no concern over what is right, hurting children maliciously and unintentionally but due to carelessness, rape, attitude as a whole from customer service, bad service, bureacracy attitude, bigotry, racism, murder and destruction due to bad attitude of nations and indivdiuals and the like....

nothing else really bothers me, nothing really pisses or makes me angry or makes me 'hate' but that single entity above does. to me, life is about attitude, how we relate to each other, as that is the only thing (our hearts) we can take with ourselves after life to show for what we did here.
post #523 of 67867
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabelKing View Post
Did you drive an SUV?
It was one of his cars. I am sure he has an SUV as well. The god damn Asparagus Fiefdom is probably littered with the damn things.
post #524 of 67867
Quote:
Originally Posted by dokelroth View Post
It was one of his cars. I am sure he has an SUV as well. The god damn Asparagus Fiefdom is probably littered with the damn things.

Maybe it was the Pea Car
post #525 of 67867
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post
Maybe it was the Pea Car

that is one hot car. i would have loved to have met my wife with that car.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.